- por Usuario de Firefox 15211761, el hace un añoSe valoró con 5 de 5Best privacy extension I've tried. Ignore all the negative comments posted by competition. Blur integrates perfectly with Firefox and the masked emails feature makes it worth paying for.
- por Juniper, el hace un añoSe valoró con 5 de 5I have used Blur for years and it's never let me down. No matter the device I'm using, I can always access username / e-mail / password for all of my accounts. One of my favourite features is the "Masked E-mail" account because it's perfect for keeping your personal e-mail private when, for example, you're on a "free" website that still requires an e-mail address to sign on. With Blur, my inbox isn't bloated. Great app -- keep up the good work!
- por Kevin102000, el hace un añoSe valoró con 5 de 5I give you 5 but please fix the ebay sign in i'm tired of having to copy and paste my username and password when using signin.ebay.com
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace un añoHi there - sorry to hear about your issues with eBay. Can you please email our support team at blur-support[at]getabine[dot]com so that we can take a look at this issue? Thanks!
- por Usuario de Firefox 15352279, el hace un añoSe valoró con 5 de 5Excellent! I've been using Blur for several years without a problem. It's convenient to have that information at hand rather than memory or Web Browsers.
- por Monamiflowers, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5The addon is excellent! Saves so much time and gives added security. STRONG passwords Easy to use. Love the masked emails, I never worry about signing up at a new site. If your email is sold you can just delete it and the junk just stops.