Se valoró con 3,7 de 5
3,7 estrellas de 5
- por Usuario de Firefox 13210151, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5I wrote a review a couple of weeks ago being kind of desperate with the latest Firefox update. Blur wasn't working the way it used to. Well, this is past and everything is now back to normal with Blur working as well if not better than ever. Great add-on!
- por Usuario de Firefox 13141776, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5La utilizzo da molti anni (prima aveva un altro nome) e mai avuto problemi o perdite di dati (es: utilizzo le stesse "masked email" dalla registrazione... ) .... installata su tutti i pc.... semper fidelis....
- por Chuck, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Since the last update to 7.5.9010 my Firefox creates massive Memoryproblems. Firefox often stops working, the Harddisk is very busy. After deactivating Blur, the Problems stops.
I Hope you will fix this Bug soon.
- - - - - - -
As recommended I contacted the blur-support. There help was fast and effective. Now my Firefox runs also with Blur fine. Thank you very much. Great support.Hi There, I'm sorry you have encountered this! Can you contact us blur-support [at] get abine [dot] com so we can gather some additional information abut this? Thanks!
- por Usuario de Firefox 13241217, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5One of the primary reasons I use Blur is for the virtual card feature. I do a lot of purchasing online, and regularly deal with theft of CC numbers. - which means filing disputes, cancelling the card, and waiting for a new card to arrive.
My CC provider also offers virtual cards, but they've often been problematic (charges flagged as fraud, VERY slow support, etc) the first time out.
So far, I haven't had a problem using Blur's masked CCs, and it's a real load off my mind to know I can avoid scammers when buying online.
Also, so far, Blur's email support has been fast too.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13232441, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5I've been using Blur for several years now to remember my sign-in information for the various web-sites to which I subscribe and to block trackers. Blur excels at both functions. Recently I started having problems with Blur after the latest Firefox 55 update, so I called Blur support. The phone rang 3 times and a live person answered, what a surprise. I explained my situation and the tech immediately sent me email instructions on how to downgrade Firefox to a previous version that would work with Blur until Firefox made the necessary changes that will allow Blur to work with the latest Firefox update. I followed the instructions and now everything is working fine. You can't beat support like that. I'm sold on Blur and you will be too when you install it.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13226626, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5I love this addon, but unfortunately it is not working under FF v55.x. Even Version 7.5.2333, which was released to be compatible with FF v55.x, is not working under FF v55.x.
After release of an working version under FF v55.x I will update my review
- por Usuario de Firefox 9903756, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 2 de 5I have used Blur for years. Loved it until 8/9/17 it just quit working after firefox update
- por Usuario de Firefox 13195629, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5At first I was afraid to download this because I thought it might capture all my currently saved passwords but I took a leap of faith and so far so good.
My first impression is that the download was easy and that it leaves a little icon so you can access it any time. I especially like that I can turn features on or off at any time.
So far it's working great and not slowing down my browser.
Looking forward to testing it further
- por Usuario de Firefox 13201225, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Hi Developer!,
I have had Lastpass since their beginning but recently-it has been screwy not filling in passwords and freezing. They had a lot of gall doubling the subscription price so I am trying new password managers that use Lastpass type service.Bitwarden is open source and seems to work ok. I am trying different ones but when I tried this I think I found my solution. Your code appears very well integrated with all the modules! I run adguard both in Win 7 OS and browser and it behaves very nicely with it. Whats cool is that it runs smooth while running lastpass and the import feature is the smoothest I have seen. I will be watching the performance and will continue to keep you informed. ( pld beta testor here Dropbox etc)- earlwallace
- por Usuario de Firefox 13197206, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5The free version works very well on Firefox and Abdroid, I have been using it for several years now. The support is excellent even for the free version.
I have not seen anything better especially for free.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13191720, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5There was no way to reply to the previous review response.
There are third-party plugins on a websites that are not popups. Example: Bazaarvoice ratings and reviews. Hundreds of websites use it. Go to http://www.totalwine.com/spirits/bourbon//makers-mark-bourbon-whisky/p/3700175?s=909&igrules=true to see an example.
Also, Tealium tag management is affected by your plugin.
When the plugin is turned on, the page breaks.Sometimes, Blur blocks trackers which can break the core functionality of a website. You can resolve the issue by allowing certain trackers on any website. Check out this FAQ: https://www.abine.com/faq.html#trackerOff
- por CorpPM, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5I am using the free version of Blur presently. This is a very nice and thought-out product. It is simple to use, functions well and integrates well with Firefox which I am using. The support is knowledgeable and courteous and very timely in their replies to e-mail.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13185615, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Very useful add-on for privacy-minded users. Have been using it for years and hundreds of websites and wouldn't see myself without it now.
The technology also keeps evolving, which means occasional glitches for those using beta versions of their browsers, but otherwise works like a charm. Such glitches, however, have given me the opportunity to be in contact with the support team and I was simply amazed by their responsiveness, even weeks after the issue was resolved, to check some points. Hats off to you, sirs!
- por DBpvr, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5you gave me a free premium for 60+ days and ruined my firefox performance by using 5.3 gig ram on my 2 gig system. win 10 64 bit creators update.removed your extension now my firefox only uses 368 meg instead. you never asked if I wanted this and I reinstalled tured backup and scync OFF now uses 489 meg but the extension only opens the pop menu if I'm on my dashboard as soon as I leave it stops working.on top of everything I have to wait 61 days to get rid of the premium freebee from hell Uninstalled for goodHi There, I would like to apologize for this certain inconvenience!
You may have auto-updated updated to Blur 7.5.2364 and this extension was rescinded. Please download install the current version of Blur for Firefox (7.5.2333.) This will resolve the issue you are experiencing.
- por Gabby, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5I was having an issue with Blur in Firefox that only recently started. Up until now everything worked as expected.
One support ticket later and everything was back to normal. Seems I had jumped the gun on rolling into the Beta V55.0 version of Firefox and this caused Blur (and a couple of other extensions) to misbehave. Rolled back to Firefox 54 and all is well again.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13153259, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5I loved the masked emails until the extension stop working in all my firefox installations. I guess it is time to move on.Blur is fully compatible with the official release of Firefox for Desktop, currently 54. Firefox 55 will be official next month and will feature "Web Extensions" -- a major overhaul to how Firefox handles extensions. Blur will be updated this month to be fully compatible with the upcoming release. For now, we recommend you use the official, stable release of Firefox to continue to enjoy Blur. Questions - just let us know: support [at] get abine [dot] com
- por Usuario de Firefox 13138626, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5I like this add-on very much. It helps me feel much safer on the web. The tracker protection seems to work in the background. I got a pop up from the Wired magazine site to put them on a white list, so it's clearly working. The masked emails are fantastic. It makes managing subscriptions, notifications, and spam so much easier and safer. The customer support is excellent. They responded quickly to my requests. I appreciate their free service very much.
The only improvements I would ask for is to explore possibilities for Deleteme for people who live outside the USA and to improve on the autolock function.
Overall it's a great add-on performing an important service for people who value their privacy and security.
- por Usuario de Firefox 12154843, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5I use this free addon to:
- automatically block trackers.
- mask my real email when registering to random sites.
And it works great at that!
Maybe it's a bit bloated than in the past (when it was called DoNotTrackMe), but.. so far, so good. (I just hope they'll keep respecting our privacy even in the future)
EDIT: at the end of 2018, Albine's db was compromised and various user info was leaked. I contacted support to ask about my situation, but nobody ever replied.
I changed my master password, but this doesn't bode well for security and privacy :\