- por Usuario de Firefox 14205776, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5I've had Blur for 3 years and they not only protect me from Identity Theft, they are constantly at work blocking the data miners.
No one likes down-time when it is work time, and Blur always has my back covered with all my devices synced.
Thank You Blur!!!!
- por Usuario de Firefox 14181856, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5I have been using Blur for close to 5years, and I have never been more proud and thankful for a service. Blur has saved my skin so many times, and offer so many services all at one spot. These people really go to battle for you and really take their business quite serious. It's a complete and total privacy and personal protection service. They have an excellent support team who all are very responsive. I recommend their product to my friends and family always.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14163937, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5I have been looking for something to help me keep some of my personal information private. It seems just about everyday there is something on the news with something or someone being hacked. I came across the Blur app and took it for a spin. The app is pretty clean-cut and I really like the masked email option to help me keep some of the marketing and spam emails under control. When I get done with the email I just toss it and get a new one. The account and password module was nice. I thought the passphrase was a little weird. I haven’t come across any app or extension that has done a passphrase like Blur, but I guess it helps with security. I figured the password portion of the extension would be complicated though when I first started. However, it was very simple to get started and signed me right into my account like it says it would. I am looking into the masked credit card option. If it’s as easy as the rest of it has been I would totally recommend it to anyone who wants to keep their information from showing up on the dark web.
- por rdearing115, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Great app if you want to keep sensitive information private. Only complaint I have is sometimes the masked credit card feature doesn't work for me but that has always been resolved when I have contacted support.
- por Crix, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Brilliant!! I started with the freeware version & I thought that was pretty darned good. being on a pension I gravitate to freeware, but muddling around, getting good support, etc.... I joined as a premium user. Also, when Firefox was going through it's Massive upheaval & everything was "hitting the fan"; I was tempted to move to another browser, but BLUR was even a help getting through that ugly time! Again - great support! Now, I am no great I.T. whiz-kid; I'm getting too old for that, but compared to other Privacy & Protection add-ons, Blur is a must for those like me that may be a tad Tech-challenged; this is a must have. Despite the fact I just found that it doesn't "Blur" Australian Purchase Cards it's still great. I still have other Privacy & Protection add-ons, in action - despite hardly knowing what I'm doing cos MOST App/Add-on authors assume too much prior knowledge. I ran a high level test to check vulnerabilities; to find that all was screwed down tight. Thanks, very much to Blur! There may not "be many Reviews" of Blur, but that may be 'cos there ain't much to complain about! That's my humble Aussie non-whiz-kid opinion. ;)
- por Usuario de Firefox 14096586, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Blur is hands-down the best password manager/ privacy app out there. Masked Emails are a super quick and easy way to block spam, plus Masked Cards are a life saver when I don't feel like giving out my credit card (which is often). 5 stars
- por sweedishfishy, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Blur is the best password manager I've found (and I've tried them all). The mix of privacy features like masked emails and numbers combined with the really great auto-fill makes this a "can't live without" extension. Their UI needs a refresh, but that's about it. 5 stars.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14061853, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5The application has kept all my information safe in one place. It and does get confused with some web forms but I noticed this with other web forms as well. Also, it works flawlessly on my new iPhone which I just upgraded to a 6. I like how everything is easily accessible. The tech support is excellent and helpful. Thank You
- por Usuario de Firefox 13218615, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5Overall I like this extension and service, but I purchased 3 years of service and after 2 weeks I was downgraded to the free version losing my phone number.Hi there - if this issue was never resolved please email us directly at blur-support[at]getabine[dot]com so that we can assist you with your account.