Se valoró con 3,7 de 5
3,7 estrellas de 5
- por Usuario de Firefox 14484056, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5I like Blur very much. I have many masked email accounts which work well and like the credit card feature. Blur on my android phone is cumbersome to use however. Otherwise the rating would be a 5.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14473549, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Doesn't work for all logins. Not working for ebay login https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn&ru=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2FThanks for the support! If you ever have login issues with a specific site, just email us directly at blur-support[at]getabine[dot]com so we can resolve the issue ASAP.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14373984, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Blur is a great add-on, both on my Win10 desktop and Android phone. But the annual charge, $40 USD, for access to all of Blur's features is steep. I already have AI Roboform ($20/yr) and a credit card that offers a credit card masking service for free (only on the desktop). If Blur was only 15–20% more expensive than AI Roboform, I'd switch in a heartbeat.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14262927, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5I was on Firefox MaskMe for years despite Firefox upgrades causing MaskMe to be permanently disabled and unsupported. The issue occurred during automated Firefox updates. I was very unhappy and decided no more automated Firefox updates without knowing how my add-ons will be affected. I continued to receive my MaskMe e-mails and was resistant to move to Blur until just recently. Abine customer support was instrumental in migrating me from MaskMe to Blur via e-mail support. Abine support was suburb and quick to respond to my issue and without their positive assistance I would be still on MaskMe. I’ve been using Blur for over a week, Blur gets a 10 rating out of 10 where 10 is for outstanding. Abine Blur product features covers user needs to be protected from the internet which is very important to me. I give Blur 10 rating for support and product features. Blur is a must install and use product.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14205776, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5I've had Blur for 3 years and they not only protect me from Identity Theft, they are constantly at work blocking the data miners.
No one likes down-time when it is work time, and Blur always has my back covered with all my devices synced.
Thank You Blur!!!!
- por Usuario de Firefox 14181856, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5I have been using Blur for close to 5years, and I have never been more proud and thankful for a service. Blur has saved my skin so many times, and offer so many services all at one spot. These people really go to battle for you and really take their business quite serious. It's a complete and total privacy and personal protection service. They have an excellent support team who all are very responsive. I recommend their product to my friends and family always.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14163937, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5I have been looking for something to help me keep some of my personal information private. It seems just about everyday there is something on the news with something or someone being hacked. I came across the Blur app and took it for a spin. The app is pretty clean-cut and I really like the masked email option to help me keep some of the marketing and spam emails under control. When I get done with the email I just toss it and get a new one. The account and password module was nice. I thought the passphrase was a little weird. I haven’t come across any app or extension that has done a passphrase like Blur, but I guess it helps with security. I figured the password portion of the extension would be complicated though when I first started. However, it was very simple to get started and signed me right into my account like it says it would. I am looking into the masked credit card option. If it’s as easy as the rest of it has been I would totally recommend it to anyone who wants to keep their information from showing up on the dark web.
- por rdearing115, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Great app if you want to keep sensitive information private. Only complaint I have is sometimes the masked credit card feature doesn't work for me but that has always been resolved when I have contacted support.