- por Usuario de Firefox 13408111, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5-An excellent tool, a great extension the only criticism I have to make to it is its hunger for processing the application that ends up leaving us limited to some items.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13216454, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5This add-on is very useful for privacy. It's open-source and easy-to-use.
That said, it doesn't function at all if Firefox is set not to store any cookies or DOM storage (please fix!); it simply displays an inactive puzzle piece. Also, it could be improved with a 'block everything by default' option for those who want to do so.
Other than that, it's a wonderful add-on that is well-worth installing.Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on this. We are looking into how we can alter the extension to work correctly without needing these settings. We're also looking to add the option for users to universally block Content, understanding that this may cause some websites not to load properly.
- por MJA, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Great Add-on. thanks.
Does "Disconnect" do "Disconnect for Facebook" job? (I know "Disconnect" do much more, but this particular job)
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/facebook-disconnect/Thank you for your kind words, and Disconnect does include the protection of Disconnect Facebook. With Disconnect, you do not need to have Disconnect Facebook installed to be protected.
- por rosekitsune1, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5I'm using Firefox nighty 72 64 bit on my Windows10 1903 laptop. And the add-on is not showing up anywhere like it use to.
I'm using Firefox nighty 71 64 bit on my Windows10 1903 laptop. And the add-on is not showing up anywhere.
But I wish that you could pick if you could use content requset with out having to reloading the page. Becuase having the choice to use content requset without having to reload the page I like. Because I have been to websites ware content request did no break the page.Thank you for your feedback on this, and we are looking into adding the option for users to universally block Content with the understanding that doing so may cause websites not to load properly.
- por Faculty Row Spam, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Thanks for this add-on. Still giving some sort of problems, but it works what it's made for..
- por redstick, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5The latest version works fine with Creator and FF53 -- except when I forget to untick "clear cookies" when clearing my history during a session. Then it's time to re-boot Firefox. I have tried several alternatives to WOT, and Disconnect is the best I have found so far. It plays well with uBlockOrigin. A very nice add-on, thanks for the work!
Oh, and don't' forget to run an un-Sandboxied sessions if you want your settings to stick....
I've had considerable problems getting Disconnect to "stick." During a session, the green "dashboard" would be replaced wiht a minimal list that was not responsive. I could re-activate with a "disable/enable" sequence in the add-on manager, but that was really clumsy as well as being subject to random failure again. After some research, I discovered that, when clearing history (which I do a lot; nervous twitch, I guess), THAT was enough to cripple Discovery. Still further trial/error indicates that unticking the "cookies" box fixed my problem. So: short answer: don't mess with the cookies. Who knew? This is a good add-on, and worth the trouble. Thanks!
- por Usuario de Firefox 12983165, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Older version 188.8.131.52 is stable with Firefox 53.0 and icon displays "D" functionality correctly. Icon reverts to generic green blob and functionality disappears with most current 5.18.21 update (Firefox 53.0, WIndows 7).Thank you for sharing what you're seeing with our most recent version of our extension. We have had scattered reports of users having trouble with it, like you're describing, and our team is continuing to investigate what is causing this unwanted issue for these users.