- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13094095, el hace 5 añosIs any solution to change the background color of about:newtab?
It's totally not good when you switch a dark tab to a white tab, really bad for eyes.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Idyoj, el hace 5 añosGreat extension, haven't really had any problems with it. Some websites or website contents are overdrawn by the background of the extension so I wish there was a feature like with ublock origin to 'unblock' certain elements from a webpage.
For example videos on reddit that are hosted on the v.reddit server are always overdrawn. Not the case with other picture content. Not a big deal tho.
That's my only grip other than that it's an eyecare saver <3 makes things much more comfortable to look at. Especially longer texts screaming at you from a white background.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Rohit Kakar, el hace 5 añosGreat Extension for websites in which the contrast settings are bad. I have been using Hi-Contrast with Chrome because I did not know about this extension. This needs much more publicity than what it is getting. I use it on sites to be able to see the lightly shaded checkboxes etc.
I would request the developer to add a "high contrast" choice which would make this absolutely wonderful> I would request the developer to add a "high contrast" choice which would make this absolutely wonderful
What do you mean? Please, use email or bugtracker for such kind of requests.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 12955352, el hace 5 añosPre firefox 57 version was better.
- no more flashes (somehow set the base color to a dark tone?)
- also style built-in pages (luckily still can be done manually via https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1177844)
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por devanir, el hace 5 añosI have been using it for years, on desktop and mobile devices both. It's the best of its kind for Amoled displays. Overall, I am very satisfied with it.
Naturally, it's not working as smoothly as it used to with v.57. Aside from the known and unfixable issues mentioned already by the developer, I'd like to point out that it takes a while to "black out" almost all websites that I visit. It's not nearly as instantaneous as before, the performance feels more than a little laggy. Keep in mind that I'm referring exclusively to the Android version of FF..
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13525084, el hace 5 añosThis is a good addon, but lacks some of the functionality I loved in dark reader for chrome. Namely, the ability to adjust brightness and contrast from the plugin. If I could combine the two, I would be totally satisfied. Also, PLEASE find a way to fix the bright white url loading screen! Another idea: multiple color schemes which can be applied at random to new tabs. This would aid in distinguishing tabs from each other, which becomes difficult when they all have the same scheme. Thank you!
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13501539, el hace 5 añosVery good extension, waiting for it in the Microsoft Edge browser, do you have forecast?Can't provide any ETA. Current plans are:
* Try to fix all WebExtensions-related issues
* Chomium-based browsers port (Chrome, Opera, Yandex.Browser, etc)
After that I'm going to research whether it is possible to port it to Safari and Edge