Se valoró con 4,4 de 5
4,4 estrellas de 5
- por iG0R, el hace un añoSe valoró con 5 de 5Doesn't work with 67.0.1 (64-bit) version.
While opening "Manage All Cookies" the list of domains is empty.
Answer from the author:
Go to the add-ons page, click on the "Cookie Quick Manager" add-on to get to the details page for the add-on, scroll down to the part that says "Run in Private Windows" and select the "Allow" option.
Until I did this the "All" context would not show anything and some of the other contexts would also be missing cookies. I assume this is because when it tried to enumerate all the cookies, it would hit the "private" cookies and was denied access and instead of just continuing it would halt/crash the add-on.Thank you for your comment that has surely helped other users until I deploy the update (as well as many other fixes) ;)
The problem is now resolved.
More info: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/extensions-private-browsing
- por vv, el hace un añoSe valoró con 3 de 5opt-out of ads speeds up WWWeb somewhat !
just disable all domains there so you get 130+ opt-out cookies.
with these in place and google analytics opt-out add-on Websurfing speeds up noticeably even with uBlock in place.
save + restore (or protect from pristine profile) the opt-out cookies for fast web.
- por Bobry, el hace un añoSe valoró con 4 de 5there isnt ability set any cookie read only like Cookiemanager+Hi, there is indeed a (technical) limitation on this subject.
The question is addressed here: https://github.com/ysard/cookie-quick-manager/issues/55
In fact this type of "blocking" is much more a role for a firewall like uMatrix (an excellent addon on this subject and I can not hope to do better :) ).
- por ashleedawg, el hace un añoSe valoró con 5 de 5WHO KNOWS what Mozilla was thinking when they took a step *backwards* in terms of empowering users to manage their own Security & Privacy by removing the ability to View Individual Cookies... but the up-side is that it caused me to discovered THIS add-in, which is *infinitely better* than Firefox's old built-in features.
Ten minutes with this app and I've already learned a bunch of stuff I didn't realize before, in terms of who's tracking me how/where/when, PLUS the ability to modify your cookies so that you're sharing what you want to, when you want to.
Now all I need in an in-depth tutorial about different types of cookies, pros/cons, and so on.
Great job Ysard, thank you.Thank you for your full and encouraging review :)
Feel free to suggest improvements or mention bugs on the development repository: https://github.com/ysard/cookie-quick-manager
- por Cyberknight, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5The best cookie manager I have tested (and I have tested a lot, if not them all!) The pop-up menu shows all the expected options for quick use (find and delete), plus, it also has a convenient option to delete Local Storage, what can be really handy (in a quick glance, it informs if the site is using local memory, giving the option to clear it).
- por siffemoz, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Great extension, very well done. I noticed a recent change: for cookies that are in a Firefox container, the container icon no longer appears. It used to be just to the left of the number of cookies for the site, in the Domains column - ?Hello this is indeed a problem on the side of Firefox; opened for a few months but still unresolved.
I'm going to update the topic because it's a very annoying problem for this addon.
- por NetVicious, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5The addon works perfectly but IMHO it lacks one option. I want to delete cookies from some sites forever with one option called as example Delete+blacklist or similar. Please try to add it to the extension and it will be perfect.Hi, an option to remove all cookies from the current context will be present on the next version.
I am considering an improvement regarding the removal of cookies related to the page viewed.
However, a finer management and (in my opinion) very well done via whitelist / blacklist can be found on the uMatrix addon that I advise you.