- por Maja Potega, el hace 23 díasSe valoró con 3 de 5Leider zu kompliziert. Ich will nichts löschen, sondern blocken.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 21 díasUnfortunately webextensions cannot prevent cookies from being created. A feature request has been made in our GitHub repository to allow a 'denylist' that would have the ability to have the created cookie removed within a minute of its creation.
- por hxr404, el hace un mesSe valoró con 5 de 5Awesome work! This should be a feature of Firefox.
Only Feature missing: Integration with the existing Cookie Manager
- por sheesh, el hace un mesSe valoró con 2 de 5Deletes all my saved logins as well each time, including Google, Linkedin, Instagram, Reddit, etc. Dissapointed.Webextensions do not have the capability to detect saved logins, so all sites must be manually configured in settings or during browsing through the toolbar icon. This is not a limitation of this webextension but Firefox's Webextension API.
- por Usuario de Firefox 16590981, el hace 2 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Does not respect whitelist / unable to log in to work website.
- por Usuario de Firefox 15033269, el hace 2 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5For deleting cookies this is superb. But as it's matured it has become incredibly complex with so many options but too few explanations as to how to master the add-on. Being a bit of a privacy geek, I want to reject all cookies that track and exploit my details but have an EASY option to make the site remember that I've rejected everything not essential. Instead I have to constantly keep rejecting everything. It's always back to square one As per usual every individual uses an individual phrase when searching for the answer. If it is in FAQs, I don't have the patience to read a War & Peace to find what seems an obvious request.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 2 mesesYou can choose to keep selective cookies that are essential to your case per site. You'll need to find the cookie that keeps that rejection config. Feel free to open a support issue through our GitHub repo if you need any further assistance.