Revisado por Firefox Security
Se valoró con 1 de 5por Firefox Security, el hace 4 meses
Works. But, it needs a site whitelist capability. ex block Amazon's "sort by" changing to anything but "featured". So "Price low to high" etc. changes back to "featured". Only way to fix is to disable extension. Till then it gets 1 star. 5star when fixed.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Vintotal, el hace 14 díasExactement ce qui est utile pour raccourcir les hyperliens de Google!
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Synetech, el hace un mesThis extensions writes to the drive at least twice per minute. WTH does it have to write? 🤨 I'm not going to wear down my SSD with unnecessary writes from an extension that has no business writing data at all. 😒
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por juan riccio, el hace 2 mesesIt works, but I have a few gripes:
- We need a whitelist, site-based or regexp
- Some ?parameter=value couples are not removed (others are, from the same URL). We need a regexp based blacklist or whitelist
- It does not appear to intercept the normal "copy link" action. It needs to be activated via its own right-click menu entry or other means. It would be nice to have (the option for) it to replace standard URL copy.