Para probar los miles de complementos que están disponibles aquí, descarga Mozilla Firefox, ¡una forma rápida y gratuita de navegar en la Web!Cerrar
Bienvenido a Complementos Firefox.
Elige de entre miles de funciones y estilos extra para hacer de Firefox tu propio navegador.Cerrar
Acerca de este complemento
Chrome List adds an "Explore Chrome..." item to the Tools menu, from which you can:
- browse the structure of chrome:// as if it were a normal directory tree.
- open chrome:// mapped files in Firefox/Thunderbird;
- view the source code of such files;
- save such files to somewhere else;
- inspect where the files are being mapped from (jar files, local directory, etc.);
- look for them in LXR;
- list possible problems with the Chrome Manifests in use in the Error Console;
- Launch an editor to edit files from their chrome listing, rather than painfully going through your profile directory.
Note that this extension is not going to be very useful for you unless you're actually interested in the inner workings of Firefox, Thunderbird or (some of) the extensions you have installed.
Now opens the browser console rather than the error console (the latter has been removed on Firefox Nightly).