- Se valoró con 1 de 5This is unusable. Waste of time. I'm keeping waiting for dTA...
- Se valoró con 2 de 5Definitely not a replacement for DTA. The rating is for that comparison. If anyone wants to download media in bulk and/or fish through the content to find what you're looking for, then maybe this will work for you. However you can just use View Page Info from the context menu and achieve the same result (much easier to use). IDM is a decent replacement... not DTA but I have been using it and it works It even has a pop-up by the media for easy selection. For YouTube there's YouTube MP4 Downloader.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5Doesn't work at all. 3 out of 4 times the window simply stays blank.
If it doesn't, there are two numbers couting up, but the list at the bottom always stays empty. Instructions are pretty clear, but don't work. Haven't mangaged to download a single file.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/download-star/ is a little funky aswell, but works.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5une extention qui ne fonctionne pas alors pourquoi faire un don???
- Se valoró con 1 de 5Нет никаких преимуществ перед обычным загрузчиком. Нельзя привязать менеджер загрузок.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5Приложение странное. Не смог работать с ним по его назначению
- Se valoró con 3 de 5It works. Neither pretty nor comfortable and featurewise most definitely not a full replacement for Downthemall. But while i wait for Downthemall to get Quantum-ready, this Bulk Media Downloader Addon will have to do. And that it does.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5Absolument NUL
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Magically download all types of content!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5No he conseguido utilizarlo, complicado y lento, echo de menos "DownloadThemAll"...
- Se valoró con 1 de 5Does not work.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5Not a replacement for Down them All. Doesn't work at all.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5monitoring all tabs, but not the active one. Yet... it is sloooow
- Se valoró con 1 de 5How the hell did Bulk Media Downloader get listed as a replacement for Down Them All or Flashgot? A "featured extension" no less. WTF is going on Mozilla? I expect much better quality control from a Mozilla featured extension.
I have been using Firefox since before it was even called Phoenix. I remember when it was big deal that the American TV show 'Law & Order' had someone using Firefox. I never felt compelled to write a review before trying this extension.
This extension at best doesn't do anything certainly not downloading.
Not to be entirely down beat there are some works in progress that can kind of function as download manager or at least help downloading. They aren't exactly user friendly but they get the job done most of the time.
Aria2 Download Manager Integration - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/aria2-integration/
cliget - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/cliget/
- Se valoró con 1 de 5crap
- Se valoró con 1 de 5This is NOT a replacement for flashgot. Flashgot worked, this is crap.
But it's the only option ffox offers to replace flashgot---and that's my biggest gripe, directed at ffox.
PLEASE, GIVE US MORE THAN ONLY ONE CHOICE FOR YOUR DISABLED LEGACY ADD ONS!
Especially when the only option you offer is, like this one, such garbage and is, judging by the other reviews (and my own experience), nearly universally despised.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5Eine Alternative ist das nicht! Es gibt wesentlich bessere. Hier bleibt auch das Fenster völlig leer. Erst beim Ändern der Fenstergröße ist der Inhalt sichtbar.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5too bad can't deal with it