Se valoró con 2 de 5
2 estrellas de 5
- por Andrakann, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Very good for make a link list for download texture images from Sketchfab, but miss .gz archives completely, because they use MIME type "plain/text" for them (I think).
Can you override that?
- por Usuario de Firefox 13706299, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Unusable crap, if You look for a _real_ download manager like 'Down Them All'
It is outrageous to suggest that junk as a replacement...
- por Daniel Fitzgerald, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Compared with how good FlashGot was, this addon is useless.
Won't even let me select the DASH (Separate audio/video tracks) from Youtube - Which means it wont download YT in 1080p. only 720 or less.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13700514, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Works most of the time for me.
Still a few sites it has trouble with, will DL multiple parts rather than a contiguous file.
Interface could use some work, not as intuitive as some of it's predecessors. Seems to be the source of the ranting, garment rending, hair pulling reviews.
Not a replacement for DTA but as a work in progress shows a lot of promise.
- por thebudman420, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 2 de 5This needs a lot of work before it can be useful. I blame this on webextensions as they broke almost all my addons that i need. Add-on Needs queuing, Nothing like 100+ connections if downloading in bulk. Needs good resume support not the shoddy resume support that is built into Firefox natively,
Example Firefox will fail at downloading and resume won't work or it will think the file has completely downloaded and think it is finished and then you can't resume. This has been a bug for many many generations of Firefox with the default download manager. I am surprised this bug hasn't been fixed to this day. Like since the beginning almost. This is no replacement for DownThemAll.
2 stars for effort. Will re-rate if add-on improves.