Se valoró con 4,7 de 5
4,7 estrellas de 5
- por spiralofhope, el hace 5 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Firefox has a long-standing bug where the user's spell check language preference is not honoured.
A solution exists for Pale Moon users:
about:config - spellchecker.dictionary.override;en_GB
More info, and detailed instructions with screenshots:
- por Darkinc, el hace 5 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5great add on, i have to keep changing the language back in Firefox but hey ho, any words it doesn't know i just add.....brill
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 5 añosChanging the language back is a Firefox and Thunderbird bug.
You can send the missing words to me, so that I add them.
I have entered feature freeze (no more words will be added for 1-APR-2015) and next week an update will be released.
- por Yar, el hace 6 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Thank you so much for the 'British English Dictionary'.
- I used to use another dictionary, but many words (just to name a few: "online", "uninstall", "toolbar", "tooltip") were missing in it and I got more and more frustrated.
I really appreciate your investment, and truly enjoy the great result.
- por Alana.Tgirl, el hace 6 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5thank you for keeping this dictionary up to date, at least some out there who knows how to, cares enough to put the work in thank you very much its a great up to date dictionary
- por tumpio, el hace 6 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Thanks for maintaining and keeping it up to date!
There are now three British English Dictionaries available. Just wondering if you could join your forces! :)
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 6 añosHi!
From the three dictionaries, one is no longer maintained for as far as I can tell.
The second one, I am not sure which (if any) new words are being added.
My third one is released every month, although the next update will only have some dozens of words since I have been very busy.
I wanted to make mine the default en_GB just like in Apache OpenOffice. But I don't know who can help in that.