- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Dedal (addons), el hace 4 añosНе ожидал, что такое удобное дополнение найдется. Закладок у меня больше 1000. Очень просто и быстро нашел «плохие» закладки, дубликаты и др. Очень кстати – русский интерфейс. СПАСИБО!
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por vee, el hace 4 añosVery good. Can detect 404 bad link, redirect link and others non HTTP 2xx.
I hope that it can be improve to detect web content changed.
For example: the bookmark title is about photography, the content was about that in 10 years ago but now the domain had changed the owner and URL still exists but content is something about anything else, no more photography.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por JMPCOMPUTER, el hace 4 añosHello,
I am French.
I am using Firefox Quantum v61.0 (64 bit) under Windows 10 64 bit Family v1803.
I have tested and apreciated your existing Bookmaks Organizer extension in French. He helped me sort through my 1096 bookmarks.
I would like to suggest an option: A button to show / hide the contents of the complete tree of Firefox bookmarks.
Indeed, when I reinstall Firefox or I install the update, the side pane of the bookmarks only displays the folders, and you have to open them manually to display the contents.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13990307, el hace 4 añosI had a similar experience as Loquacious1 and Anonymous user 436dc3. I installed Bookmarks Organizer and the first time I ran it, the three balls kept cycling. The second time I tried, it ran to completion. However, the check bookmarks remained greyed out and it was unresponsive.
I uninstalled the Add-on. I downloaded the Add-on again. I reinstalled. It runs fine.
Can't say that this was the first time that a reinstall cleared up the problem. Been around since the NCR 300 series...
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por NightOwl, el hace 5 añosthanks for your reply
i checked again and found two things:
some working links were only reported as broken when the tracking protection in Firefox (disconnect.me / basic protection) is on; i know it was stated to set it of, but i thought since v.2.x the add-on would take care of that, sorry my fault
(just for info, these were some of the links: http://statcounter.com/ ; https://www.forbes.com/ ; http://www.ip-tracker.org/ ; https://twitter.com/ ; ...)
still, with tracking protection off, there are some other working links reported as broken; it seems to occur when a site redirects to a localized version
(e.g.: bookmark = https://www.seagate.com reported as broken, but it opens https://www.seagate.com/be/nl/ ; also bookmark = https://www.microsoft.com/nl-be/default.aspx reported as broken, but it opens the same link) ; (note: a second run gave the same result)
hope this helps, thanks again for this very usefull extension, 5 stars now
about a month ago i had problems with the add-on hanging at the last bookmark check(s); all fixed now in version 2.x, works like a charm (also fast: 1600+ bookmarks scanned in a few minutes)
4 STARS ! (only reason for that one star less is that some working links are reported as broken (e.g. twitter) but i understand some false positives are nearly inevitable 'cause site settings, etc.)
big thanks to the developerThank you very much! :)
In my tests I didn't have problems with twitter. Could you tell me the exact URL of the bookmark? I would like to investigate this. Also: did you run the check a second time and was the same working bookmark reported as broken again?
Thank you for your help!