- por Leo, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5If it can show why the bookmarks are considered as error, e.g. 404, 500, or network error, it would be better. And the other thing is that the paths of duplicated bookmarks are not complete, I couldn't decide which to delete since they usually in two different but same name folders.
- por Jezze, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Very useful! Sure there are some false-positive 404's. But overall this add-on saves me a lot of time finding broken or duplicate links. One suggestion, the add-on should try to cut the "end" of a link and check if rest still exists. e.g. www.site.com/page/index.php is not found, but www.site.com/page/ still exists.
- por Usuario de Firefox 11430268, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Very cool add-on.
One suggestion to improve it for the one that have a lot (lot) of bookmarks, and a certain series of duplicates. The possibility to show the created date, and to delete the newest or oldest of the duplicates. It allows to delete the bookmarks following the date we will keep.
Thanks for this great work !
- por CStark, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Nice, helpful FF Addon although it routinely marks a Folder of my Firefox 60 Addons as "All Broken". They All work perfectly. Addon/Save temporarily Removes Red Dot but Next Scan produces same, Incorrect Broken tag.
Manual Deletes a Must as Other Broken Errors exist that may Delete Desired Bookmarks.
All below Work - Show Broken ---
Examples: (uBlock Origin) https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/?src=userprofile
(ByPass Paywalls Addon): https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/user/anonymous-73cab9766f91fbcf6e3341c17014380e/
(Text Multi-Copy Addon) https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/text-multicopy/?src=ss
Shows Always as Broken. It works as all others do.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 3 añosThank you for the four stars. Please add a comment what is missing for you. A no-5/5 rating does not make much sense if you don't tell the developer why you are not fully happy. The feedback is important to improve the add-on. Thank you. ;-)
- por freaktechnik, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Works very reliable since version 2. Still getting some weird duplicates about built in items (place:type and place:transition), which is probably a data integrity issue in my profile/sync data.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13655280, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Works very well on my 600+ bookmarks. Will rate 5 stars with whitelisting and ignoring redirects for keyword search URLs. Would also be nice if it differentiated 404s from connection resets.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13499072, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Nice extension. One feature that would make it better, in my view, is a way to bulk delete duplicate bookmarks. Nonetheless, thanks for making it available.
- por Veltaine, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5This is a fantastic option for those that have amassed a huge amount of bookmarks over the years and just want a simple script to help clear up the broken links or verify what addresses need to be updated. However it doesn't allow me to reorganize where my bookmarks are, which I assumed would be an option with the name of the program. I'll be using this again though as it's still a very good option!
- por Usuario de Firefox 13368957, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Its pretty useful, but my main issue is that there is no option to remove bookmark duplicates, en masse, leaving behind the first bookmark found, a la bookmark deduplicator. Its a real pain to be hunting down hundreds of possible duplicates one by one. If that feature could be implemented then you found yourself a permanent user!
- por dfwdraco76, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Seems to work well, but I have some feedback:
1) Details about the error or warning would be great to include in the results. As it is I'm having to right-click each URL and open in a new tab to see what's going on.
2) Would it be possible to add an option users could enable if they so choose to update favicons at the same time?
- por Chip, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Works for me on the current FF. One question - the 3 little green dots are always active? It makes me wonder if the app is never finished processing if they never stop moving.
- por Phylis, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Very intuitive. But took me a bit to get use to the large split screen. Only problem was I had to disable it to get back to normal window. Perhaps because I'm using an older version of FF (v. 52.0.1 (64 bit) on Win 10.Thank you for your feedback. But you really should not use old Firefox version with security problems… By the way, the next version of Bookmarks Organizer will require Firefox 57 or higher.
- por CanIregisterThisTime, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5I had written a review that perhaps wasn't fair and I apologize to the developer. I deleted the old one. This is a new review.
Regarding the scan locking up, I think if you have a lot of duplicate bookmarks, what you need to do is start by dealing with those before you have it look for dead links. Once I did that, it went much more quickly when looking for the dead links and it did complete the scan. This extension also worked to fix redirects and stuff. You have to look over each one because it did find some false positives, which is natural and I think it even said to be careful in the dialogue itself. Can't remember for sure, but just don't blindly click your way through this stuff.
I don't know how I had so many duplicates, but it would have been nice to have had a way to select them in bulk.