Se valoró con 3,6 de 5
3,6 estrellas de 5
- por Usuario de Firefox 14257630, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Agree with the other users. Hangs and has my PC CPU running at the max. It's like it was mining for bitcoin. Developer or their spokesperson has a bad attitude. Just look at the comments left.
I wouldn't fall for the bogus positive reviews. Uninstalled.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 2 añosThis add-on has nothing to do with mining for nonsense like Bitcoins and it's not okay to offend me. No, the lot of positive reviews are not bogus, most users are very happy with the add-on. There is still no (!) bug report on the issues tracker. There is not one person reported hangs.
But yes, if you have a lot of bookmarks of course it's a lot of work for Firefox to load all of them. That's not a issue of the add-on.
Your comment is wrong, offending and not constructive at all.
- por Usuario de Firefox 11430268, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Very cool add-on.
One suggestion to improve it for the one that have a lot (lot) of bookmarks, and a certain series of duplicates. The possibility to show the created date, and to delete the newest or oldest of the duplicates. It allows to delete the bookmarks following the date we will keep.
Thanks for this great work !
- por Usuario de Firefox 14247066, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Just hangs. The little fox logo in the top right jumps once, you select duplicates and the button to start working is greyed out. I've tried this several times in the last year or so, from complete re-installs and it doesn't work for me.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 2 añosWhere is your error report on GitHub? It's not okay to give bad reviews without contacting the developer to figure out what's going wrong. There are no other reports that it doesn't work.
- por Dedal (addons), el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Не ожидал, что такое удобное дополнение найдется. Закладок у меня больше 1000. Очень просто и быстро нашел «плохие» закладки, дубликаты и др. Очень кстати – русский интерфейс. СПАСИБО!
- por vee, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Very good. Can detect 404 bad link, redirect link and others non HTTP 2xx.
I hope that it can be improve to detect web content changed.
For example: the bookmark title is about photography, the content was about that in 10 years ago but now the domain had changed the owner and URL still exists but content is something about anything else, no more photography.
- por JustBoris, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5Very useful, but could be more useful (to me). Actually quite cumbersome to use.
- Doesn't test for duplicate tags. Misspellings and the like mean I have duplicate tags.
- blacklisted locations for the folders or default bookmark to delete. Many of my duplicated bookmarks are in the root folder; I'm really not sure how they got there (so it would be the default folder to delete the delete the duplicate). I use tags and not folders for searching.
- whitelisted folders which should not count - I have an addon called "time capsule" which uses bookmarks to remind me that pages exist periodically. Its bookmarks are not duplicates per se.
- The preferences are not a button on the main page.
- I assume you've never actually used your program on a normal user's setup or have OCD. After about fifty deletions one-by-one, even after turning off the confirmations, it gets old. I have less than one percent duplicates but it's too slow to actually use your addon.
- por JMPCOMPUTER, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Hello,
I am French.
I am using Firefox Quantum v61.0 (64 bit) under Windows 10 64 bit Family v1803.
I have tested and apreciated your existing Bookmaks Organizer extension in French. He helped me sort through my 1096 bookmarks.
I would like to suggest an option: A button to show / hide the contents of the complete tree of Firefox bookmarks.
Indeed, when I reinstall Firefox or I install the update, the side pane of the bookmarks only displays the folders, and you have to open them manually to display the contents.
- por MediaPuck, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 2 de 5Hi, am perfectly willing to change my rating - but as of right now = I get zero results. I had it run one week ago for a full day. It simply showed "0" on everything.
I have 124792 bookmarks [well, am online since 1993 :)]
So, it is virtually impossible that there is none broken, or double etc. I know for a fact that I have at least over 20 thousand doubles, because of a inadvertent new import after Xmars closed.
That was my reason for installing your extension, hoping to clean first before I use bookmarks also with my FVD account I have for speed dials.
Yes, of course I can do a manual check and clean with the library, but this would be silly if a extension like yours exist.
Firefox quantum 60.0.2
Your extension version: 2.0.1
I read over every comment here without being able to determine anything to solve my problem.
Hoping you will respond to the low star mark - and maybe there is an explanation for zero results.
I also tried it on my laptop, that is not synced to anything. The only identical setup is the old Xmarks bookmark folder structure.
I always kept the Xmarks clean on all my cpu's [had used them from their initiation date].
I should be able to get at least some number of duplicates from your extension.
Tests I did following last weeks zero result after an entire day run: Tried also with a new mozilla profile,
but still get no results.
I see that others here have no problem, so I need to find out what and why I get no results.
Ps: ich spreche auch Deutsch, sollte das fuer sie einfacher sein.
- por CStark, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Nice, helpful FF Addon although it routinely marks a Folder of my Firefox 60 Addons as "All Broken". They All work perfectly. Addon/Save temporarily Removes Red Dot but Next Scan produces same, Incorrect Broken tag.
Manual Deletes a Must as Other Broken Errors exist that may Delete Desired Bookmarks.
All below Work - Show Broken ---
Examples: (uBlock Origin) https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/?src=userprofile
(ByPass Paywalls Addon): https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/user/anonymous-73cab9766f91fbcf6e3341c17014380e/
(Text Multi-Copy Addon) https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/text-multicopy/?src=ss
Shows Always as Broken. It works as all others do.
- por Cool Franz, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 2 de 5Overall it looks good and useful, however:
1) It doesn't explain why some bookmarks give an error
2) It returns as "errors" perfectly working bookmarks.
E.g. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/?src=search - It works fine but it's flagged as error
3) It should allow correcting multiple warnings/errors
4) Bookmarks paths are incomplete. This is very bad when trying to eliminate duplicates.
EDIT: that's it. After a couple of interactions it stopped working (I click check and nothing happens. Tried to close and reopen the tab, but it didn't solve. I'm going to uninstall it.