- Se valoró con 5 de 5Perfect for cleaning up my bookmarks
- Se valoró con 1 de 5Le tri des doublons n'arrive pas à terme
- Se valoró con 1 de 5It does not work! Whith each runcycle the addon detects new, not working URLs (while some of these work!) and after deleting these new ones occur again.
And it takes ages to scan all links (seems there is no good delay after which not working URLs get aborted)
No control what the addon does. While it works in the background one cannot see if it crashed already.
No chance to interrupt or see intermediate results. No batch processing of links. I would not recommend it.
After having deleted not working URLs and starting the Addon again, the addon detects new entries which it did not durung the first run? So it does not work reliable... be aware.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Very good addon and very good design !
The only lacking features:
- an option to be able to disable the http to https redirect warnings.
Because I use an automatic http to https redirector (extension : Smart HTTPS), so all HTTP urls are in Warning...
- a new functionality to be able to list the empty folders
- Se valoró con 1 de 5It get stuck at last bookmark and then i have to restart Firefox...
- Se valoró con 1 de 5What happens after it identifies all my bookmarks? I want eliminate duplicates, but I don't see any action tab to perform this function??
- Se valoró con 4 de 5Works very well on my 600+ bookmarks. Will rate 5 stars with whitelisting and ignoring redirects for keyword search URLs. Would also be nice if it differentiated 404s from connection resets.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5Doesn't work
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Brilliant addon. Makes it so easy to correct redirects, remove duplicates and to edit broken links. Have patience it does take a while to finish checking the last few bookmarks.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5«The AddOn found many broken links very fast. But the process stopped 1 link before the end and stays there endless. Process doesn't finish.» Pretty much that. Besides, once I refreshed the page to try it again it was impossible to even start the process.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Great
- Se valoró con 3 de 5Pretty good add-on, except for a couple of of issues: it flags all sub-Reddit bookmarks as broken URLs when they clearly are not, and it suggests a sub-page when the TLD works fine (ex: http://iwantmoar.com/ works, but recommends http://iwantmoar.com/2238 as a replacement). so something is not entirely right when it comes to checking broken bookmark URLs.
As for a feature request, if possible, I would also love if the add-on could have an "Organize Bookmarks by..." menu option that has radio buttons to select the desired criteria (name is the only one I can think of right now) to organize bookmarks and folders, and have a button to do it now one-time, or with a check-box to automatically organize in the background by the selected criteria.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5Freezes
- Se valoró con 1 de 5Working with FF 57.0.2. (64 Bit)
Searching for broken or unavailable links:
The AddOn found many broken links very fast. But the process stopped 1 link before the end and stays there endless. Process doesn't finish.
Searching for duplicate links:
The AddOn doesn't show any duplicate links, but starts to delete links without my confirmation. A look into the FF bookmark backups showed me, that there where really nearly 100 bookmarks deleted.
So I closed the tab of the AddOn hoping this will stop the process. In this moment FF crashed. After starting FF again, ALL my bookmarks were lost.
I hope you understand my rating. I deleted the AddOn for now.
It's a pitty because FF seems not to able to created an integrated bookmark organizer. So i still hope you get this AddOn work bug free.
My best wishes for that project.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5Hi,
I have 1558 BMs and your 'broken bookmarks' did not not complete the scan. So I tried 'missing bookmarks names', which found 4, but the list was most un-useful.
I would hope that clicking on the entry shown in your report would take me to the link in question to determine what to do.
Sorry, but for now, I have removed the add-on.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5seems OK but it didn't find my "unsorted bookmarks" which number in the thousands. I'm going to remove it and try it again in acouple of months.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5I'm a tab girl, so I can bop back and forth between screens and not lose the page I was just on. This works exactly like I want to have everything right in front of me! THANK YOU! **NOTE** This review is for "Open Link with New Tab" add-on...my mistake!