Se valoró con 3,6 de 5
3,6 estrellas de 5
- por KT, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5It was only supposed to clean out the broken links (as that was all I selected) and it ended up removing ALL my Facebook bookmark links. So I am removing this. I seriously wish I had been as smart as reviewer of this addon Scott750 who did not let it delete but checked the bookmarks it wanted to delete first only to realize that the ones that were supposedly dead bookmarks actually were not. I wish I would have read Scott750's review before u sing this addon. I sincerely regret using this extension.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14001516, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5WTF is this useless crap? Only identifies - you must still go through and individually delete dupes. You can merely do that in FF's poorly designed bookmark manager and waste as much time without some bum tracking you online.
- por Leo, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5If it can show why the bookmarks are considered as error, e.g. 404, 500, or network error, it would be better. And the other thing is that the paths of duplicated bookmarks are not complete, I couldn't decide which to delete since they usually in two different but same name folders.
- por Lee-Jr, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Very Helpful. The ability to delete the redirects is great. Additionally, the ability to review each bookmark and edit/delete/correct each and even double click to open in a new tab (to copy the home page addy and edit the bookmark) is a great tool. The one I had in prior FF versions basically only offered bulk delete options. Vielen Dank!
- por Jezze, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Very useful! Sure there are some false-positive 404's. But overall this add-on saves me a lot of time finding broken or duplicate links. One suggestion, the add-on should try to cut the "end" of a link and check if rest still exists. e.g. www.site.com/page/index.php is not found, but www.site.com/page/ still exists.
- por Usuario de Firefox 12379117, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5I had this thing go through my bookmarks. It scanned 1225 bookmarks and 90 had errors and 600 warnings. I was going to delete the errors, but I thought I would check first. The first 10 bookmarks with errors that I checked went right to the web page it was bookmarked for. Nothing wrong with the bookmarks that were marked for error. This thing is worthless and has people deleting perfectly good bookmarks. Uninstalling!
- por Usuario de Firefox 14257630, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Agree with the other users. Hangs and has my PC CPU running at the max. It's like it was mining for bitcoin. Developer or their spokesperson has a bad attitude. Just look at the comments left.
I wouldn't fall for the bogus positive reviews. Uninstalled.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 2 añosThis add-on has nothing to do with mining for nonsense like Bitcoins and it's not okay to offend me. No, the lot of positive reviews are not bogus, most users are very happy with the add-on. There is still no (!) bug report on the issues tracker. There is not one person reported hangs.
But yes, if you have a lot of bookmarks of course it's a lot of work for Firefox to load all of them. That's not a issue of the add-on.
Your comment is wrong, offending and not constructive at all.
- por Usuario de Firefox 11430268, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Very cool add-on.
One suggestion to improve it for the one that have a lot (lot) of bookmarks, and a certain series of duplicates. The possibility to show the created date, and to delete the newest or oldest of the duplicates. It allows to delete the bookmarks following the date we will keep.
Thanks for this great work !
- por Usuario de Firefox 14247066, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Just hangs. The little fox logo in the top right jumps once, you select duplicates and the button to start working is greyed out. I've tried this several times in the last year or so, from complete re-installs and it doesn't work for me.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 2 añosWhere is your error report on GitHub? It's not okay to give bad reviews without contacting the developer to figure out what's going wrong. There are no other reports that it doesn't work.
- por Dedal (addons), el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Не ожидал, что такое удобное дополнение найдется. Закладок у меня больше 1000. Очень просто и быстро нашел «плохие» закладки, дубликаты и др. Очень кстати – русский интерфейс. СПАСИБО!