Respuesta de Sören Hentzschel
That's not true - It *is* shown where bookmarks are stored. And yes, the duplicates mode is limited but it's a) not the primary focus of this add-on and it's b) already clear *before* you install the add-on - there are screenshots showing the features. So I don't understand the reason for such a bad rating. The half is not true and the other half is not a surprise.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por yuleself, el hace 9 días很方便的小工具。如果清理书签时，能实时显示结果就更好了。Very handy little tool. It would be even better if the results can be displayed in real time when cleaning bookmarks.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por MrMorph, el hace 9 díasEverything worked as advertised for me and saved me a lot of time going through nearly 3000 bookmarks. It scans and finds all the dead ones and problem links like HTTP to HTTPS. It also helped me remove duplicates. Perfect - thanks; I sent the cost of a coffee your way :)
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Eeeee, el hace 16 días對要整理很多書籤的人來說是款很方便的附加元件，用了這款附加元件才發現我的書籤已經快要多達三千條了，但是介面的繁體中文翻譯得有些不完整待改善。
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 15 díasThank you very much! As I don't speak Chinese at all it would be great if you could make suggestions for the Chinese translation on GitHub if you think that it could be improved. Thanks!
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Sean, el hace un mesThis extension is GREAT. I've been wanting to clean up my bookmarks but did not know where to start. This extension removed broken links, changed http, to https, and helped me find links with no titles. It is a great way to get started on cleaning up my bookmarks. Thanks for creating this extension!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por relem, el hace un mesNo instructions, goes off and starts a menu item, then never finishes. It will count up the items reviewed, but stops about one half to one third of the way through the entire set. just the 3 balls bouncing.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace un mesInstructions for what? You just have to press one button. And I got zero (!) bug reports for the current version. So even if you say you have a problem it's clear that you didn't report anything to me. Please don't abuse add-on ratings for support but contact me on GitHub to get help. This kind of behavior is to blame when developers stop providing free add-ons for Firefox.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por RaXelliX, el hace 2 mesesWould it be possible to add Dark Mode in the future? It hurts my eyes looking at the white screen when checking thousands of bookmarks.Nice idea. And yes, totally possible. I will add it to the roadmap. :)
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Nibinaear, el hace 2 mesesAfter using it it seems to have too many false positives. I'm having to scroll through my 4000+ bookmarks and check every red one to make sure it's not deleting anything it shouldn't. E.g. it assumed youarelistening.to was invalid but there's nothing wrong with that link.
Also, you must make sure you are using a vpn otherwise it will delete anything like torrent bookmarks which don't connect without it.
At this moment I can't see the button I will push when I finally want to delete all the remaining red ones.Nothing will be send to an external service at all. Bookmarks Organizer just send requests to the URLs of your bookmarks to check if they still work.
If you only have a question - Why did you give a bad rating?
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Mugitus, el hace 7 mesesThe extension finds duplicate bookmarks, but these have to be evaluated one by one. There is no bulk processing option. Also it is not shown in which bookmark folders the duplicates are stored. So, for me the extension is useless.That's not true - It *is* shown where bookmarks are stored. And yes, the duplicates mode is limited but it's a) not the primary focus of this add-on and it's b) already clear *before* you install the add-on - there are screenshots showing the features. So I don't understand the reason for such a bad rating. The half is not true and the other half is not a surprise.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13424645, el hace 7 mesesIch bin sehr froh um diese App.
Sie hilft mir meine 1000 URL sauber zu Verwalten und zu prüfen.
Mit wenig Lernen hat man eine super Tool.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Ahmed, el hace 10 mesesC'est la première fois que j'utilise un tel plugin pour organiser mes bookmarks accumulés sur une dizaine d'années et des poussières.. Et je dois dire qu'avec Bookmarks Organizer je suis agréablement surpris. Fait le job et bien.
Néanmoins si je devait juste rajouter un petit bémol constructif ; J'ai remarqué qu'avant de lancer le scan de marques pages "cassés" il faut impérativement désactiver "HTTPS uniquement" dans les options de Firefox car au moment du scan le plugin semble suivre les réglages Firefox que vous avez établi. Cela permet de résoudre le problème du lien montré comme cassé en HTTPS alors qu'il est bel et bien joignable en HTTP.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17364957, el hace 10 mesesMost of the websites with "errors" are loading fine when I open them manually. And there doesn't seem to be a way to change delay between requests or timeout settings.It's not a matter of add-on options. For me it works with thousands of bookmarks like a charm. Of course add-ons like this (and any othe broken bookmarks checker!) work better with a stable internet connection. If your internet connection is not able to handle many requests at the same time it will lead to more false negatives. That's the nature of such add-ons. As such it's seems a bit a unfair rating to give only one star.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15346968, el hace un añoI don't get some of the negativity here, unless it's old news. This add-on does exactly what it says it will (look for and fix duplicate, broken, and unnamed bookmarks) and looks good while doing it! There are options to correct *all* redirects or delete *all* broken bookmarks (contrary to criticisms) but care should be taken especially with the delete all option. It's not infallible; each delete should be reviewed. And the developer provides a whitelist option so that exceptions don't keep reappearing! My only suggestion: The developer should update the copyright years at the bottom (currently 2017-2019, which makes it look out of date). He's getting a donation for this (and for New Tab Override).
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por 63kk0, el hace un añoGot through over 19500 bookmarks, and it froze on the last 2! I left it alone for a good half hour before giving up. Sadly, this process took several hours, and was very resource intensive while running. The process appeared to be fruitful, there were many dead links to remove, but what good is it if it hangs just before completion?The only known case for such a thing was when bookmarks were added when a bookmarks check was already in progress. That's fixed in Bookmarks Organizer 4.0.