- Se valoró con 5 de 5Simple et efficace. À utiliser régulièrement pour garder ses marque-pages propres. Merci.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Bis jetzt funktioniert alles bestens, Firefox läuft rund, sehr praktisches AddOn, endlich mal Ordnung im Lesezeichen-Dschungel. Manche schreiben vom Ordner, der nicht gefunden wird?! Ähm, Mozilla-Ordner suchen und gut ist.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5This add-on takes over your cookies settings without telling you. Depending on how many bookmarks you have, this add-on might also freeze your browser for more than a few seconds.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5找出来很多，无法批量删除
- Se valoró con 2 de 5Can't choice the folder.
Have to wait several minutes without possibility of using firefox.
Obtain an useless huge list (hard to find the folder you want to clean in this stupid list).
Nothing smart with this addon
- Se valoró con 1 de 5First it needs to scan, then, in the results not shows the full path of bookmark(s) but it shows them at second scan, then, you have to delete unneeded bookmarks one by one(!), then, I needed to refresh (scan again) and then not working, It freezes.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5Not working
- Se valoró con 1 de 5Impossible de l'installer. Message : l'extension est corompue
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Very useful extension for organizing bookmarks. It has few glitches so it's recommended to comb through found results and doublecheck them and not just automatically fix them in bulk, but still, at least it points out things that might be obsolete or not resolving to the same address as it was initially bookmarked. Still easier checking few 10 potentially problematic bookmark entries than manually combing through entire bookmark database which can be in hundreds or even thousands of entries.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5Nice sleek GUI, but reports too many false positives for broken links. Should be restricted to 404 responses only, or at least provide it as an option. The deduplicator function works, but the GUI provides no way to group-select detected items. Users with perhaps fifty or more duplicate URLs should expect to click "delete" for an unreasonable amount of time. I had over 400, so it was unfortunately an instant uninstall for me. If the developer fleshes out the options a LITTLE more, I may be back.