Revisado por Usuario de Firefox 15588281
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por relem, el hace 3 mesesI really like the theme so far, Everything I've put on the tool bars shows up well and the focus tab is clearly identified. His texture is very subtle. I think it is a great dark theme without just falling back on black!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por pd, el hace 2 añosVery bad contrast in key areas: find bar text is invisible; sidebar icons as well. Nice concept but no attention to detail. Cannot just flip up a nice background and call it a theme, even in these days of very little theme access to the Firefox UI, surely?
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16245407, el hace 3 añosThank you, G.Gecko! There are a lot of very well-done themes here, but a "problem" I have with many of them is that, while they look nice, even great, for me they too often just aren't "practical." That is to say they kind of obscure the information that's needed, the colors are pretty, but in the end, I guess I don't always prefer "flash over substance." I guess I prefer simplicity over relative clutter.
But you did both. Your work is JUST flashy enough for me, but it's also easy to read. That ain't easy to do and you "dun did it." (A paraphrase of a boxer after an "impossible" win; I won't say who though.)
So again, thanks. AND, you managed to not use, to the extreme, the ubiquitous "Dark" schema; Personally, I'm just bored now with "Dark," guess I'm more of a "Gray guy," despite that I'm old enough to have grown up with true "Blackboards" in school, and the TRS-80 that gave you only a black background with white text; no colors on THOSE!
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15152401, el hace 3 añosJASON D CARRASCO IS LOGGED IN FOR LIFE!
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por bobalazs, el hace 3 añosListed on solid colors for good reason, does not distract, highlights active tab with silver-grey color, rest is darker bluish.