- por Torsten Zenk, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5Good Extension but its not satisfying that all wildcard-variitties are not working (anymore). Everything else is great.
Firefox 57.0 Build 20171116103757
*google.com and *.google.com work but google.* does not, so it is impossible to block all google sites for example.
That would be a great feature.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13641864, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5Worked fine for me. I don't know what others are talking about, maybe the problem was during update, or they're stupid.
-2 star because it blocks the site in the URL, After you've clicked on it. The website is added to firefox's history, including the back button. Which causes the back button to loop. I assume(not tested) that it would fail to block the site if it were embedded in another.
I expected this blocker to remove and/or disable links in all active html/pages I was viewing. I need a PRE-blocker, not a POST-blocker.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13562027, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5It has a very serious bug for the whitelist setting. It only works on the first window. It doesn't block ANYTHING when a new window is opened. That being said, everything work perfectly on the first window. Fix that bug then we can use it for our school computers. I need to only allow access to the URL(s) for our tests.
- por Bamblok, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5Goddamnit, it's always the password system that gets messed up.
Yeah, it blocks websites just fine. I'm sure for a simple parent wanting to protect their child from harmful websites, it's fine.
The transition into Quantum didn't mess up BlockSite at all. In fact, it cleaned up the UI, added new features, and even got the password system... half working.
Before, you would try to input a password... and everything would stop working. Now, you can put in a password, and it'll actually register! Hooray!
Strangely enough, though, it does NOT, by default, password-lock blocked websites. Rather, the BlockSite options are password-locked. Luckily, though, there is an easy-to-access setting in said options that allows you to password-lock blocked websites.
Except it, you know, doesn't work. It acts as if I never turned on the setting. PLEASE fix this! It'd be insanely useful to me if you did.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13444769, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5hola al momento de tener 2 navegadores abiertos de firefox en una si te lo bloquea las paginas pero en la otra te deja abrir todas, creo que es algun error que descubri sin querer
- por elctro, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5thanks for the awesome add-on
please make it like the old version when just show notification that the page is blocked then it vanished & not opening a page saying it's block! it's annoying
the other thing is it doesn't add URL like this one (http://appiness.online) it says incorrect URL! it should add any kind of URLs even the an expected one
& last please make the block list sync with browser account
- por Usuario de Firefox 13429427, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5Hi Blocking Site team!
Latest build 3.1.14 doesn't work at all on my Firefox 56.0.2.
I've installed previous version 126.96.36.199 and it works again! :)
I'm aware that it's not compatible with Firefox 57...
I understand that you needed to upgrade your add-on according to Firefox update but deploying a buggy version doesnt sound good in my opinion! :)
Anyway, thanks for this great addon in 188.8.131.52 with Firefox 56... :)