por Usuario de Firefox 14146491, el hace 3 años
Se valoró con 2 de 5
Help me if you can , cause my rating could be much higher but I am unsure if this is what the app does (delete list of blocked sites or was it human error - something I did ). Like clearing the cache , deleting history in browser etc..? I have no idea why my list got deleted.When I first installed it I started using it immediately and it was great. I would have sites try and pop up but he software diverted it to a blank page that said "no way Jose" . You can divert the block site to a blank page , motivational quotes. It was great and it was blocking a lot. Then if I had an address (url) that did not have a blockedsite Icon (mostly pop ups) I manually blocked it by opening Blockedsite app and clicking on "edit Blocked Site list" then just adding the site I wanted to block. When I clicked enter and it shows up on my list of blocked sites. It usually shows a long list of sites I blocked , And it was working , blocking sites that I manually added under but today I went to blockedsite directly again to block a site I had to enter manually and my entire list of BlcokedSites was gone except for 2 entries I added tonight , added by simply clicking the icon and clicked on the big button that says "Block Site" ! What's the point of making a list of sites to block when the list disappears just like that. Anyways if you can help me I would really appreciate it, since I want to use it continue using the app but if the list will disappear daily or whenever I will uninstall this app. my e-mail is email@example.com
- por Владимир, el hace un mesSe valoró con 1 de 5На странице вместо заблокированного сайта какая то писанина. Зачем, если можно кликнуть по крестику и страница закроется? Если уж и блокировать, так что бы сайт совсем о себе не напоминал.
- por HerrCrazi, el hace 4 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5All useful features are hidden behind a paywall and only six websites can be blocked at a time without paying a fee. This is clearly bloatware. I'd loose less money and time writing my own extension.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13990352, el hace 4 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5You get 6 sites you can block or else you will need to pay up to be able to block more. Just not worth it with many more free options available out there including block site by Ray Lothian
- por *Headhunter*, el hace 6 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5It shouts out to be a free Gadget (as before). Now they want after 3 Days, much money to have this expensive small helper.
My advice: get the other Site-Blocker (Procrastination Guard) it does the same for REALLY FREE and ever !
I have uninstall this Trash here and use now the "better" Version to block unwanted Pages & Sites and enjoy a free undisturbed Surfing at the Net. Have fun all.
(How we can give a sero Star vote ?)
- por HoustansFriend, el hace 7 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Blocked websites still show up in searches but the best part is what happens when you click those blocked search results.
Does a pop-up inform you that the site is blocked? No. Does it take you to a webpage that informs you the link you clicked is to a blocked website? No.
Of course! It just closes the entire tab! Genius.
And they want you to pay them $5 a month for this.