- por RainbowRide, el hace 7 mesesSe valoró con 4 de 5I used LastPass, but due to changes decided to try Bitwarden. You do have the option of selecting to autofill but it's global. On LastPass I had the option to autofill only specific sites. Also it does not automatically save a login so I have to manually fill out a save. Not a big deal but would be nice. Also some features seem buggy or at least don't seem to work as they should. I think LastPass was easier to use, but Bitwarden is a good product with a few things I'd like to work differently or better.
- por Usuario de Firefox 16721224, el hace 7 mesesSe valoró con 4 de 5Does not work well in incognito, which the team doesn't want to fix since 2017.
Overall great but it's the only password manager having this issue.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13362196, el hace 8 mesesSe valoró con 4 de 5Utilisateur de Lastpass depuis très longtemps (en version gratuite) je le trouve la solution Bitwarden fonctionnellement un peu en-dessous de celle de Lastpass mais je n'ai pas encore tout découvert, je pense.
- por Al-101, el hace 8 mesesSe valoró con 4 de 5Not bad. Trying to replace LastPass.
Only big complaint is the font is small. On a 1920x1080 HD display laptop it's quite hard to read.
The desktop app does allow ctrl+= to enlarge font but it too is only temporary until you move, minimize or other actions then the font there goes small.
- por keraton, el hace 8 mesesSe valoró con 4 de 5Thanks for providing this great add-on! It's working great. There are a few features that would make life a little bit easier, e.g. a better / more streamlined autofill experience, more vault settings accessible from the add-on and biometrics support (but as far as i know, that's being worked on right now). The add-on is probably not as feature-packed as the LastPass add-on, but for me this one just works better.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13781507, el hace 9 mesesSe valoró con 4 de 5It works great. It was disabled a few days ago maybe because the required permissions changed and Firefox disabled it, so it wasn't really a Bitwarden fault, but a Firefox one (for not warning about it and simply removing it).
The extension is quite good and reliable, but not always detects when I sign in a new site and not always detects when I'm changing the password on a site I already use. It makes the experience on that pages a bit tricky because you have to be cautious and manually update the saved password or you will lose access to the site.