Revisiones de Bitwarden – Gestor de contraseñas gratuito
Bitwarden – Gestor de contraseñas gratuito por Bitwarden Inc.
Revisado por JP
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17920462, el hace 5 horasWithout a doubt the greatest free and open source password manager in 2023. Very easy to make the switch from other password managers as well.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13358363, el hace un díanow i have to change all my password i don't trust you any more very bad support, very simple my internet work just find its your application that need to be fixed.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17919129, el hace un díaThe best free version available, but the $10/yr is also well worth it.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Cole, el hace 2 díasCan you please fix the "experimental" problems with in-private browsing because I use in-private mode a lot, and Bitwarden automatically re-locks every time I open a new tab in in-private mode?
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Keith Nunn, el hace 2 díasThis thing is awesome. I'm using Bitwarden to manage all my personal and work-related credentials now. I especially love the cross-platform nature and the MFA token support. I love being able to share credentials with my staff and family through the organizations feature.
Bitwarden has really encouraged me to take all my credentials security more seriously and I'm even looking at using a Yubikey with it to control access to this trove of of my data.
I'm excited that I could host it myself too, though I may never do that, just knowing I can is something that makes me feel better.
I occasionally have trouble with the user interface, but that is not surprising for an app with so many features and capabilities. Once I figure out each little choice, it usually makes good sense and facilitates easy use in the real world.
A big thank you to all the developers, ui designers, documenters and testers! I use this many times every day.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por FEER, el hace 5 díasAn error has occurred.
Traffic from your network looks unusual. Connect to a different network or try again later. [Error Code 7]
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por ThiccDaddyCheese, el hace 6 díasSeamless and Safe, I love the password generation feature :)
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por kazerniel, el hace 10 díasSwitched to this from LastPass, and I'm impressed with how user-friendly Bitwarden is! My favourite is the "Copy custom field name" function, meaning I don't have to dig around in sites' HTML code any more!