- Se valoró con 2 de 5por magic217, el hace un añothe new emote menu isnt good. having them separate was better. it is especially annoying that the new menu takes away the "favorite" emotes menu.Thanks for the feedback. We ended up separating them again in a new update in response to user feedback. It is worth noting that you are able to still favorite emotes, but you will need to Alt + Click on emotes to favorite them.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Zoiyya, el hace un añoThe new Emote menu with 7.4.4. is absolutely HORRIBLE! Looks realy bad, emotes preview looks weird in it, like if they had much lower quality. Everything looks super blurry!
A separate emote button for bttv emotes was much better and faster to find which emotes you wanted to use.
This new one is just... BAD.Thanks for the feedback. We ended up separating them again in a new update in response to user feedback and have rolled out bugfixes for the low quality images and blurriness. If you have any other questions or concerns please let us know!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13555426, el hace un añoI will uninstall any and every addon that starts sending disruptive and unwanted popups to my browser. There's no excuse.Thanks for the feedback. We show a popup for additional permissions when the extension is installed so that we can get access to allow BetterTTV on YouTube's site on your browser. You may have received a popup when you upgraded to the latest version, but future updates will not show the same popup.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14830052, el hace un añoIt's a very good addon, and I would give this 5 stars, however there has been a bug plaguing this addon on Firefox.
BTTV Emotes will show on streams that are live, but they won't work on VODs on firefox.
Opera however seems to show emotes on VODs, so I've resorted to using that browser for watching VODs instead.Thanks for the feedback. We're not able to reproduce this issue locally, but if you are able to provide steps we can use to reproduce this issue then we may be able to fix it. You can head over to our issue tracker at https://github.com/night/betterttv/issues in order to file a bug report.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16656949, el hace un añoaddon settings keep reseting for a year now, any fix?BetterTTV stores settings in LocalStorage. If that data is clearing be sure that Firefox is not configured to clear cookie data on browser close, as LocalStorage is included in that setting.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por felis, el hace un añothe settings reset to default every time you open a new window when using "never save history" in Firefox settings. When I use FFZ, I don't have this issue. I know you could backup and restore settings, but this happens every single time I quit firefox, restoring settings for every new window would be such a painBetterTTV stores settings in LocalStorage. If that data is clearing be sure that Firefox is not configured to clear cookie data on browser close, as LocalStorage is included in that setting.