- por Staarlik21, el hace 7 mesesSe valoró con 2 de 5Desde las recientes actualizaciones no se puede desplazar el menú de emotes... por lo queda tapando el chat. Es bastante molesto
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 4 mesesThanks for your reply. BetterTTV's emote menu does have the ability to be scrolled, so if you are not able to scroll it then it sounds like there could be a bug. If problems persist please file an issue over on our bug tracker at https://github.com/night/betterttv/issues
- por panther, el hace 8 mesesSe valoró con 2 de 5Inconsistency with emote menu on version 7.4.8; menu will not appear on some streams but does appear on others. Varies between replacing emote menu, adding a second emote menu next to settings button, and not showing the BTTV emote menu at all.
- por Usuario de Firefox 6249625, el hace 8 mesesSe valoró con 2 de 5I miss that I could have the emotes locked.Thanks for the review. We're not sure in particular what you meant by "have the emotes locked," but the best way to provide us feedback is to open an issue over on our issue tracker at https://github.com/night/betterttv/issues
- por magic217, el hace 8 mesesSe valoró con 2 de 5the new emote menu isnt good. having them separate was better. it is especially annoying that the new menu takes away the "favorite" emotes menu.Thanks for the feedback. We ended up separating them again in a new update in response to user feedback. It is worth noting that you are able to still favorite emotes, but you will need to Alt + Click on emotes to favorite them.
- por Usuario de Firefox 16656949, el hace 9 mesesSe valoró con 2 de 5addon settings keep reseting for a year now, any fix?BetterTTV stores settings in LocalStorage. If that data is clearing be sure that Firefox is not configured to clear cookie data on browser close, as LocalStorage is included in that setting.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14534075, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 2 de 5Normally a great extension, but currently doesn't even show up in firefox and doesn't work at all.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace un añoSorry to hear that it's not working for you. It should at the very least display in Firefox's add-ons list. I would recommend you try uninstalling and reinstalling the extension to see if that helps. If you're still having trouble please reach out to us via Discord, Twitter, or our forums.