Will this extension be adapted to Firefox 57? (webextensions)
this add-on has tradition. I keep it installed because I still love it :-)
Unfortunately there is a bug in this extension that causes composing messages in GMail very unresponsive. Tested on Firefox v31.
Hola! esta add me gustó mucho siempre; agrega cosas que no están en ningún LAB (por ejemplo los íconos de adjuntos); pero desde hace algunas actualizaciones de Firefeox comencé a recibir el aviso de "ERROR undefined. If this problem persists try reloading the page or using the basic HTML page".
Utilicé mucho de mi tiempo con este problema, pensando que es un problema entre Firefox y Gmail, pero resulta ser de esta extensión.
Deshabilitando la extensión no recibo más el mensaje!. Cualquier dato que pueda aportar, Gina no dudes en avisarme y con mucho gusto te asistiré.
I love these new features. At first unnoticeable but then hardly the same without them...
Can you add the following features?:
1. Create a "Attend To" Button and Folder for ALL those emails I need to address BUT NOT RIGHT NOW? I always end up forgetting about them as they slip further back down the list....it would be great if I could just instantly move then to a "to respond" folder which also maybe has a popup or txt/email reminder I can set the frequency it annoys me :)
2. When I add a message to a Tag Group it would be nice if instead of the message it could Target that Sender! What annoys me is that I have to continue to add that senders messages if he writes me again or starts a new thread! It should be intelligent enough to know I want that sender to be tagged! NOT JUST THAT ONE CONVERSATION
3. ONE SIMPLE MENU FROM THE MAIN PAGE without needing to drill down and find sub/context-menus hidden all over the place...Basically a sub-menu that appears when you highlight a message from the main list of emails with the following options "Forward", "Add to Contacts", "Tag Contact & Message Thread", "Tag Contact Only", "Tag Message Thread Only", "Archive", "Delete", "Report Spam", "Add Star", "Respond Later" (Then send to the Folder I mentioned in #1 above)
4. Quick Filter - Again...from the MAIN PAGE instead of having to go through all the advanced search steps to create a darn filter, it would be very simple to highlight and right click and on that context menu have an additional sub-menu for filtering with the following sub-menu options below:
A. Hide all messages from sender - (basically it should create a filter that archives all messages from that sender and creates a filter that does not send to inbox and archives instead all incoming mail and existing messages from sender)
B. Send all Messages (with options for Current & Future/Current Only/Future Only)from sender to this folder (Then show the list of folders/tags available to select)
C. Forward Messages From Sender - Creates a filter which then forwards all future and/or current and future messages to an address you input) with the option to then delete or archive the original afterward
D. Etc...you get the picture I am sure
5. Add POP-UP & Cell Phone Text (SMS or MMS Options maybe?) Alert Options for Critical or VIP Emails, this would HUGELY assist me for responding to important email from a VIP that sometimes get missed because they get sent to a folder without hitting the inbox (do to a filter or whatever), there are certain people's email I ALWAYS WANT TO SEE FIRST and a Pop-Up would be the ideal tool for making that happen and I cannot believe they do not have it as an option!
Anyway I hope those give you more food for thought and I have a lot more ideas if interested, shoot me an email at email@example.com
All those features already exist, look in the labs and turn them on.
This add-on is good for less computer literate people who don't know how/don't want to take the time to figure out how to turn extra features on.
People use this because it adds additional useful options to gmail! Like hide spam count - add icons for attachments - have your reply below the post and not at the end of all quoted text.
Before you rate something test it, it is very unfair to give bad ratings to addons you have not tested in depth.
Why do people still use this? You can do most of this with gmail already. The message count icon is in gmail labs.
The nested labels is already possible in gmail using / forward slash to nest the labels.
Add a way to get rid of that god-awful "also include" suggestion and you'll have a big winner here!
Bottom posting still doesn't work, as far as I can tell, everything else still does.... bottom posting is the really big thing for me though, this needs to work ... I am on a lot of mailing lists and it's a PITA to have to shift my sig to the bottom every time. More stars if bottom-posting actually worked.
a couple hours add-on has been stopped working correctly, namely my addititious mails don't show in the label list. repair it please. as for the rest it is very good add-on
This used to be a very useful addon, but now that Google updates its scripts sound notification does not work and number of unread inbox letters on the favicon badge does not change upon new emails arriving. Please update if it is at all possible!
Gina's Google compilations are fantastic, but the frequency of updates is just not enough. Several of the scripts in the compilation have updated versions several times over. This is the type of extension that must be updated frequently for it to make sense.
This extension doesn’t really do much anymore - or at least do anything that can't be done with G-Labs or Greasemonkey. Biggest fails are removing the Chat and Invites boxes on the Gmail sidebar - those haven't worked in a long time. Not sure why I still keep this installed as those two non-working features were the only reason I used Better Gmail 2.
I've noticed that the favicon only shows the unread count for emails flagged as priority. I would love for this to show total unread counts from the inbox especially since I'm using Firefox 4's app pinning capability. It would be 100% more useful if it showed the total counts and not just priority emails.
Excelente Addon, pero estas funciones no funcionan con el Firefox 4 =/
*Play Sound Notifications for New Mail
*Show Unread Message Count on Favicon
There is a new Labs item called "Unread message icon". That one roughly does the job of "Show Unread Message Count on Favicon". It does not change the color of the favicon though. Anyway, better than nothing I suppose.
As Eleman said, the "Show Unread Message Count on Favicon" not longer works. If it is fixed, I will give it five stars.
The "Hide Invites" option doesn't work anymore with Firefox 4.0. It needs to be updated to make that work.
I've just updated to Firefox 4.0 RC1... where's my BEST of the BEST of the BEST (in the world) plugin? Thank you in advance for the update :-)
UPDATE: I've just updated to Firefox 4.0 RC1... here's my BEST of the BEST of the BEST (in the world) plugin! Thank you for the update :-)
your gonna get lots of life hacker users on here looking for an update ;)
Checking my email on another browser/machine always reminds me how much I appreciate Better Gmail 2. I'm grateful for someone else scouring Greasemonkey plugins, hand-picking the best of them, and packaging them up...