- por Usuario de Firefox 16621721, el hace 2 díasSe valoró con 4 de 5there is a problem that when saving the changes made in the option does not take effect instantly after saving. you need to restart or close down all firefox processes before the changes takes effect.
another would be it does not discard pinned tabs (discord,twitter,etc) on browser startup even if the option was checked.
these two were my only complaint since these were working before
- por ase, el hace 2 díasSe valoró con 2 de 5settings page is a complete mess and exact funtionality is very unclear. immediately suspends some tabs as soon as they're clicked away from, never suspends others.
- por kelendral, el hace 15 díasSe valoró con 2 de 5The description makes claims that are not so true in the current FF environments (other unloaders don't actually unload) that are easily verified in about:performance and about:memory. Checking those, one can see if the other unloaders work or not.
Annoyingly it does something no other unloader I have tried so far does, marks every tab it unloads as 'updated' in the same way as if the tab had an autorefresh or notification. This makes every tab it unloads look as though a message is pending if you highlight such in any way. UNLOADING SHOULD NOT MARK A TAB AS UPDATED!
Last it misses tabs that based on the setting should most definitely be unloaded. Sometimes even duplicates of the same tab (thus confirming no rule conflicts as it unloads some but not other duplicate identical content tabs).
- por be11, el hace 15 díasSe valoró con 5 de 5Brilliant, absolutely a must-have, indispensable add-on. It can easily save up to 3 GB of RAM on a typical browsing session. This is a game-changer for heavy multi-tasking.
- por TheoComm, el hace 2 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5Mostly functional, however despite enabling the condition of "do not discard tab if playing media", it will discard tabs that are actively playing media
- por lukasramroth, el hace 2 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Some tabs do not get recovered bot vanish when I click on them which is an absolute no go! Also I personally do not like the emojii or custom title prefix to mark sleeping tabs, the greyed out title was easier to recognize.