- por Shine, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Exclusion options don't seem to work properly, so it aggressively sorts folders you don't want sorted. It also sorted incorrectly at first until it was prompted to do so again.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14202256, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Screewed everything! Now I cannot move my bookmark as i want: some bookmarks just simply want to move where I want. Now I'm stuck with unorganize bookmarks... thanks!
- por ImdaPrincesse, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Says it's installed on my Android device but I can't do anything in the settings. I've used it on my laptop for ages and I was hoping it'd function on my phone... I was wrong.
- por tahmanddse, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5one star for remove Exclude folders function
one star for Auto enable, sort(F#@k) all my bookmarks
Can I give it less than this?
- por firebox666, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5This version is a disaster, do not install until this thing gets some testing.
- Defaulted to Auto Sort after update. The First Rule of Extension Club is - Don't default something on, especially when it's buggy as hell.
- Missing functionality present in previous version - The Second Rule of Extension Club - don't default something on when it has less functionality
- It is completely confused about separators, these are just ending up wherever.
Looks like you took this over from the original developer. Good for you, but you would have been better off changing the name and not misleading people as to what they're getting. I have a lot of bookmarks, and they are synced across multiple browsers with Xmarks, so this thing screwing the pooch resulted in me spending a good hour getting things sorted (no pun intended), which I eventually rectified by reloading the last 2.x version (which actually works).
Sorry if this sounds harsh, but learn to beta. If I load some half-tested or untested garbage that I know is beta, that's on me. You unleashing it on thousands of people without their knowledge, that's on you.Next version will disable auto-sort by default. I did release betas of 3.0, so I expect you to help test the next update on the GitHub site: https://github.com/eric-bixby/auto-sort-bookmarks-webext
Keep in mind this is an open-source product that I do in my spare time and not Fight Club. We all need to contribute, so you can do that by helping test it and not expect others to do it for you.
- por CSD Projects, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Was great until the latest update which removed exclude-folders causing it to switch to defaults and sort ALL my bookmarks, so they are completely messed up now.
The addon should NOT have remained enabled if functionality was removed that would cause a behavior change without the users permission. Better it remain broken/none functional than suddenly sort everyones bookmarks in a way they did not want. Very unimpressed.