- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Kangkan Goswami, el hace 2 añosThe problem with this add-on is that it disables the play back speed control on YouTube.. I have to disable it when I need to watch something at higher or lower speed on YouTube.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por WaterMakesMeThirsty, el hace 2 añosVery, very useful add-on. Thank you.
I've got a few suggestions for it:
– I'd like if either ⌘+Z worked, or the interface had an "undo" button for undoing slider adjustments.
– A "Save" button that doesn't require going into a drop-down menu would be helpful for those quick saves of little tweaks to presets.
– I'd appreciate a hotkey to open and close the EQ menu.
– An option to "snap" the sliders would be nice too—but not in the way you currently use the word "snap". The *option* to have the sliders lock into, say, 1dB changes up and down the range.
– Being able to double-click on a slider to return it to zero would be useful.
– As others have said, this YouTube-playback-speed bug is actually pretty frustrating at times, but as far as I can tell, all other third-party audio adjusters cause the same issue.
Thanks again. // [thumbs-up emoji] //
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por 40mmPompom, el hace 2 añosThis break many things, including YouTube playback speed, Google Drive audio playback, Google "define" feature's audio (when I look up a word using by searching "define", it provides a clip of that word's pronunciation, which can't be played with this add on)
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por mrjoe, el hace 2 añosWhen trying to submit a bug report on your site I get the following 403:
Message>User: arn:aws:sts::230206250052:assumed-role/Cognito_FeedbackMybrowserUnauth_Role/CognitoIdentityCredentials is not authorized to perform: SNS:Publish on resource: arn:aws:sns:us-west-2:230206250052:Feedback_M
Reason for 3 stars:
In Firefox, this add-on breaks a variety of video sites and gifs e.g. streamable.com, gifs on reddit when using res. e.g. "Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at https://giant.gfycat.com/FlatAppropriateGrouse.mp4. (Reason: CORS header ‘Origin’ cannot be added)."
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14584334, el hace 2 añosGreat equalizer, though since yesterday playback speed on YouTube broke. I hope that you can fix this in the next update because it's a great equalizer.