- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Slither Mommy, el hace 6 díasSo Very Invasive! I put this add-on on my Firefox, thinking it would function like other, similar ones, and pop up now and then with a better price on Amazon, but nooo, it pops up on every page that sells anything, and no matter how many times I close it, it keeps popping back up, and it's offering the same item I'm looking at, but often for a HIGHER price than what I'm looking at, which is ridiculous. You're not offering me anything useful at all, and you're being way overly pushy about it. I'm uninstalling this, I just stopped long enough to write a bad review and I'm outta here. Ciao!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13568412, el hace un mesLike so many other people this add-on will break other shopping sites. Like bst buy.
This is major annoyance and should have been found by their developers BEFORE it was released to the public.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 11356348, el hace 3 mesesIt used to work pretty decently, but lately it is quite buggy, on other shopping sites it reloads ad eternum, making hundred of thousand petitions in a minute.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Ann, el hace 3 mesesThe current version is really obtrusive about popping up the panel to get me to buy on Amazon. I'm not opposed to shopping on Amazon, but I'd prefer an icon change. Since there's no preference to turn off the pop-ups while retaining on-demand use, I've disabled the add-on.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15610232, el hace 4 mesesCauses a shopping site to constantly reload if the Amazon Assistant pop-up window doesn't display (as it can't find the product available on Amazon). This the effects multiple other addons. Disabled Amazon Assisstant app and the site stops refreshing.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 12393914, el hace 5 mesesI need a way to turn the Amazon Assistant Foxfire extension off and back on again for specific internet domains. The Amazon Assistant Foxfire extension continuous popups interfere with viewing with some websites. I have other Foxfire extensions which allow me to toggle their activity for specific internet domains at the click of an icon. Those other extensions respect that there is no way that an extension can effectively recognize whether it will always be useful on every site on the intranet, and they defer to the user's judgment.
The only way I see to turn off Amazon Assistant for a specific internet domain is to temporarily disable the Amazon Assistant extension.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Nikita, el hace 7 mesesQuality spyware.
If Amazon isn't already cornering every market and pushing their products illegally on top of every page, help Amazon more by installing this spyware and spying on everything you do in your browser.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por FMR, el hace 8 mesesGot it and now REMOVED it because: I got the assistant for the price tracker feature. Now that this feature is gone, I have very little use for the add-on. It gets 2 stars because all it does is aid in maneuvering about the Amazon site...everything that can be done with a click or two of links already in the web site. Not very helpful anymore.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por MarceloD, el hace 9 mesesGostava muito dessa extensão, mas as novas politicas da empresa removeram a comparação de preços dos últimos 30 dias. Isso, pra mim, acaba com a utilidade da extensão.