- por ThePenciler, el hace 4 mesesSe valoró con 4 de 5It works, but I can't use it as the one thing I don't like about it is it replaces slashes with %2F and corrupts the address for any social site to use. Please remove this aspect and simply use addresses as-is so we don't have to manually fix them every time. I'll use this addon if you do so.
(UPDATE: Apparently this is a site by site issue. I just found out that sites like comicsands do this while others don't. Not sure why.)
- por Good News, el hace un añoSe valoró con 4 de 5Really good but the default shortcut for sharing (Ctrl+Shift+S) interferes with the shortcut for Firefox Screenshots which is also "Ctrl+Shift+S", if you use that to take screenshots easily on firefox you wont be able to take screenshots after installing AddToAny, the addon is good but the quality of life Firefox Screenshots brings is higher than what AddToAny offers, if this is fixed I will reinstall AddToAny but until then Im afraid i have to uninstall it.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace un añoThanks for your feedback on the default keyboard shortcut. You can customize your extension shortcuts (including Screenshot) in Firefox's Manage Extension Shortcuts: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/manage-extension-shortcuts-firefox
- por Usuario de Firefox 14423297, el hace un añoSe valoró con 4 de 5makes sharing easy enough. I liked when the share drop-down stayed open and allowed me to share to multiple sites in new tabs in the background. Can you add support for Parler?
- por Usuario de Firefox 13977155, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Very cool! But can I remove items from the context menu? I want just 3-4 social network sharing buttons but I have 12 now. Can i remove some things from the list, not just replace?
- por Chummy57C, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Wonderful functionality, a much appreciated app. I'm wondering, however, if there is a way to remove the quote from being included when sharing, for example, to facebook? Quite often the quote is inane and detracts.
- por Felix, the “Upright Bassist”, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Nice. — But please: add an option to “add marked text passages to description”! Like in the Facebook app, IIRC. (—> request sent to developer)
- por vkbaker, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5It works great for sharing, but I don't understand why it says it needs to track all my websites. I don't need it personalized, I just want it to give me a way to share a link on social media.