- por ublock origin ist the king, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5Isn't blocking all ads; they're letting big companies pay them tons of money to let ads go through and don't block them. USE UBLOCK ORIGIN INSTEAD! OPEN SOURCE, BLOCKS EVERYTHING AND MAKES YOU SAFER!
- por louha, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5i downloaded this app because i didn't want to be annoyed by adds. Even with the "acceptable ads" options deactivated, i still get some advertising that i don't want to see, and that are actually annoying to navigate on websites, especially formactif.com forums, where i get annoying huge images who force me to click on them so they can disappear. And even with a dozen reclamations, they still just answer me "nop it's acceptable ads bitch" when it is clearly spam.
i'm just gonna find another extension to do what i need, and not what THEY want to do.
- por Jay163, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5I keep getting a page with this message every time I open Firefox: "It seems that an issue caused all filters to be removed and we were unable to restore a backup. Therefore we had to reset your filters and Acceptable Ads settings. Please check your filter lists and Acceptable Ads settings in the Adblock Plus options." What happened to this great addon? Now it's buggy and you now permit "Acceptable Ads". There's no such thing as an acceptable ad they are all annoying. Btw how much are they paying you?
- por DeadPan, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5This adblock ALLOWS 'acceptable' ads !!! Look for yourself, its one of thee option settings.. BOO!!
What else is hidden in the settings and code that the DEV's state is "acceptable".
What used to be a good adblocker is now picking and choosing what they want to call a ad.. BAD and MISLEADING.
- por Gabi Gogiu, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5Full of bugs, only wants to show you a lot of ads , not to block! After every restart I must redo al the settings..
Out of my computer! I don't recommend!
- por Giuls, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5All'avvio di Firefox, OGNI volta, esce fuori questo avviso che dice che c'è stato un problema che ha causato la rimozione dei filtri e vengono reimpostate tutte le impostazioni relative ai filtri e agli annunci accettabili.
- por Conquerer Saiyan, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5I'M GETTING YOUTUBE ADS. many. fix and release update pls :)
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace un añoHi there!
Thanks for making us aware of this! Can you send us an example URL of a video where you experience ads? Also which filter lists are you using? We look forward to your follow up via email@example.com. We're happy to help!
ABP Support Team