* suppress_first_run_page preference introduced by previous release can now be preconfigured by machine administrators via setting extensions.adblockplus.preconfigured.suppress_first_run_page Firefox preference.
* Issue reporter: Made sure there is always enough space to display report data.
* Issue reporter: No longer intercepting right-clicks on the resulting report link, only left- and middle-clicks result in the report being opened.
* Implemented an alternative format for subscription links that is easier to use in forums or emails: https://subscribe.adblockplus.org/?location=foo
instead of abp:subscribe?location=foo.
* Fixed subscription links in multi-process Firefox
* Added global opt-out for notifications.
* Notifications are shown immediately after download rather than waiting for a browser restart.
* Removed inconsistent behavior (breaks backwards compatibility): exception rules starting with http:// or https:// no longer imply $document option.
* Reduced the initial delay for filter lists and notification updates after browser startup.
* First-run page: Fixed social buttons being broken starting with Firefox 38.