Para probar los miles de complementos que están disponibles aquí, descarga Mozilla Firefox, ¡una forma rápida y gratuita de navegar en la Web!Cerrar
Bienvenido a Complementos Firefox.
Elige de entre miles de funciones y estilos extra para hacer de Firefox tu propio navegador.Cerrar
Sharepoint Administrator's Toolbar 1.5.1-signed.1-signed
A Toolbar for aiding Sharepoint Administrators by putting the most common navigational commands at the point of their mouse. Supports navigation in both regular firefox tabs as well as IEtab2 and IEtab+. It works for Sharepoint 2007 and 2010.
Acerca de este complemento
You can navigate ANY Sharepoint portal with the same set of commands.
In version 1.5 I added a button to the Operations menu that lets you fetch list and libarary GUIDs. There is also now a button that will let you jump right into page edit mode (especially useful if you use publishing).
You can "lock" the navigation to a particular root or a particular SCA. When you "lock" the navigation, it will always use that site, otherwise, it will use whatever site is currently loaded in the browser. That means that you can use the toolbar to navigate on ANY Sharepoint site (within your permission boundaries, of course). In order to "lock" navigation, however, you need to add your addresses for your root portal, and for your Sharepoint Central Administration. However, if you just a quick link to those places, look in the "Operations" menu of the toolbar, and you will find "Navigate to Home" and "Navigate to SCA" which work even if the "locks" are not set.
You will receive a popup if SPAdminToolbar thinks you are trying to use its functions on a page that isn't Sharepoint. You can disable this in the options panel.
Although SPAdminToolbar works with IETab2 and IETab+ (Coral), it does not work right with the plain IE Tab. Presently, plain IE Tab seems to have a few issues with SharePoint, anyway. I personally recommend using IETab2 with SharePoint - the only thing you can't do (that I've found) is to rearrange the order of columns (IETab2) - that will crash Firefox every single time. I use it with this one.
SPAdminToolbar is designed specifically for Sharepoint 2010, but works in 2007 and will work on some pages in 2013.
Be sure to check out the "Version Information" to see what's new/different for each version. In version 1.5 we fixed all the icons and added a lot of new functionality.
If you have ideas, comments, complaints, wish to make translations, or wish to contribute, please send an email to my address is in my user profile.
(At the time of this posting, I have over 800 users and not a single grateful review! Some thanks I get for sharing!)
This is my very first Firefox addon. I put my most favourite, useful buttons on the main toolbar. Someday, I will fix it so it will let you change them. Starting with version 1.0, there is a menu for Sharepoint Central Administration.
Do know, however, that, as a Sharepoint Administrator, I use this myself all the time!
It is designed to work also with IEtab2, but should make no difference if you don't use it or even have it installed. However, this addon obviously requires Sharepoint!
- Renamed "Root" to "Site Collection"
- Added "Site Actions" menu inside of Site menu
- Moved most Site-Level Commands to Site menu (less confusing that way)
- Moved certain commands from "Site Administration" to "Site Actions"
- Added Option for manner of using the Create button
- Added "All People" in Site Collection /Users and Permissions
- Added "Themes" in Site Collection / Galleries
- Added "Web Analytics Summary" to Site Collection and Site menu
- Added "Create New Site" to Site / Site Actions
- Added the following toSite Collection /Site Collection Administration
- Storage Metrics
- Portal Site Connection
- Site Navigation Settings
- Record Declaration Settings
- Object Cache
- Cache Profiles
- Output Cache
- Content Type Publishing
- Suggested Content Browser Locations
- Document ID Settings
- Sharepoint Designer Settings
- Help Settings
- Visual Upgrade
- Fixed Site > Reset Site Definition to work on the site instead of just Root
- Fixed navigation for wiki libraries
- Fixed Page Edit Mode to work on Wiki Pages AND regular list/webpart pages*
- Added Edit Button to toolbar
- Added Operations Menu with extended information:
- Display Selected List and ListPage/Library ID*
- Display Page's Relative URLs*
- List/Library Settings*
- Moved "Navigate to Home" and "Navigate to SCA" to the Operations Menu
- Moved "Special" Menu to Operations Menu
- Added Sharepoint Guys Custom View & Field Permissions links to Operations > Special
- Removed "Root Groups" from the toolbar to make up some space
- Finally assigned all the icons to the menu items
- Tested Completely with Sharepoint Server Enterprise 2010; works with some 2013 and most of 2007
- Tested to be mostly working with IE Tab 2 188.8.131.52