- por Usuario de Firefox 14967643, el hace un añoSe valoró con 4 de 5Não funciona na versao 68.1 (última pré-autosabotagem da mozilla) ou 80 do firefox mobile para Android mas funciona perfeitamente no PC.
- por SaladGoat, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Great - does everything it says. Pretty straightforward, no instructions necessary! One thing I would like to see is the location of the flagged bookmarks. I have one that, when I click it, sure it's a 404, but going up one level takes me to a good website, so I'd like to keep and edit that bookmark - but I can't find it! lol I have too many bookmarks and that was the main reason for getting this extension. But searching through my bookmarks for this mystery link is a bit much, so it would be great if this extension would show me which subfolder it's in. Any chance of adding that feature?
- por vee, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5This is good plugin but can be detect only 404 links. If I want to detect some other bookmark such as redirected bookmark, I have to use Bookmarks Organizer.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14044626, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5It does what it says, which is the most important thing, however if I could change one thing I would have a setting where you could slow down the rate it checks because some hosting sites like tumblr will trigger false positives due to their request limit.
- por Pungh0Li0, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Weird.... I deleted a few dozen bookmarks, then a couple days later they all showed up again as new bookmarks at the bottom of my main bookmark menu. Easy to delete from there but not very good behavior.
- por Jezze, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Really useful and does what it's supposed to do. But it would be great if we could edit 404 bookmarks directly. Because sometimes only the part after the domain is outdated. (e.g. home.php has change to index.php).
- por cracksys, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Do exactly what it supposed to do with no hassle.
My only nitpick is that there should be another button to untick all after you have clicked 'Select All' button.
- por Pierre-Adrien Buisson, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Thanks for this addon. It's really useful and saved me a lot of time. Maybe there's room to improve the way broken bookmarks are displayed (grouping them by state, better UI?), maybe there are potential complementary features that could be added (suggestion to update the bookmarks if a redirection is detected?)... but the addon does it job very well in its current state. Thanks!
- por tvdinner, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Scans the bookmarks and displays them line by line. Has one block for 404'd links, and a separate block for other errors (403, 522, etc.,).
The checkmark blocks could be bigger by default, but zooming in is a quick fix.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13573564, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Thank you - this extension helped a lot.
In my experience, it worked as advertised. After running the extension, I spot-checked the URLs to confirm nothing "irreplaceable" had been marked. So far, so good.
I took off one star because the UI is... difficult. An example is that we have a header at the top of a given section but, we must scroll down to the bottom of the section to do something. It'd be better, in this case to have the header & action buttons in-line with each other.
Consider looking at this extension w/UX in mind. Then, it'll be an '11'!
- por LudwigWN, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Great extension, very useful.
One gets lots of option to choose from with a right click, eg open link, inspect element. One is not told nor able to find out where it is within all the links. Also sometimes I want to keep the link but change it to be just the base site URL.
So one very useful function to include would be "Properties" so one can view the link and update it. Could be on the right click menu or a "Properties" button like the "Remove" one.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13182219, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5This is a useful addon. I would prefer if the [Remove] was at the beginning rather than the end. This would allow much faster cleanup when you have a very large vintage bookmarks file. Should be easy to change -- just swap the output fields with the link to the right.
I too noticed the 'Unexpired bookmarks' at the beginning of the file. Don't quite understand this yet.
Keep up the good work.
- por nd4spd, el hace 5 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5How about listing the number of 'expired' bookmarks too?
Ability to filter certain kinds of errors?
Button to 'remove all' expired bookmarks (with a warning dialog of-course)?
Thanks for the addon!