- por bluebrad, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5This app needs options to slow it down and to pause the search. its causing my browser to crash and not allowing me to use google due to my email bookmarks activity!
- por Usuario de Firefox 12805925, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Detects 404 page though the URL is a correct active link, and a few times (Public sites, usual access, etc). Add-on has been uninstalled.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 3 añosI am sorry that my extension was not working correctly for you. Could you provide the URL for one of your bookmarks that was wrongly detected as 404? You can reach me via evilpies AT gmail DOT com or open a issue on github: https://github.com/evilpie/404-bookmarks.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13720335, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5It doesn't seem to do anything. When you click on the icon it takes you to a page where the URLs should be, but no URLs are listed and it doesn't seem to be looking up my bookmarks.
FYI, I don't have any ad blockers installed.
It would be nice if there were instructions. Or at least a start button.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13268649, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Disappointing. Many of the bookmarks it marked as not working were absolutely fine. Unfortunately, I found out after I'd taken its word for it and deleted about a dozen. It's designed to do just one thing, and it does it badly.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 4 añosThank you for your review. It would be super useful if you could give me one of the URLs that was wrongly marked as not working. Sorry for your experience. (You can also use https://github.com/evilpie/404-bookmarks/issues to report bugs)
- por Usuario de Firefox 13482384, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5I wish there was a "Not Working" option, rather then give this 1-star. It's not like I had a bad experience exactly, it doesn't seem like it's working with Firefox 57, at least for me. When I click, I just get the page that says "List of expired bookmarks Found unexpired bookmarks." but nothing else.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13293365, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5I downloaded and installed this add-on, but I there are no instructions on how to use it, so it's kind of useless. If the developer sees this, please tell me what to do! I looked at my bookmarks and there is nowhere to start the program, I tried rt-clicking on it, I even searched the web for "how to use 404 bookmarks" and found nothing. I am frustrated! I really need this thing.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13061453, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5First problem was working out how to launch the addon. It adds a jigsaw piece icon to the toolbar. It must say somewhere in the docs but I had to google to find out.
Biggest problem is that it says it lists 'Unexpired bookmarks'. I wondered if this is a typo for expired but many it checked and offered to remove were valid. EG:
https://www.facebook.com (TypeError: NetworkError when attempting to fetch resource.) [Remove]
Amazon.co.uk: Low Prices in Electronics, Books, Sports Equipment & more (TypeError: NetworkError when attempting to fetch resource.) [Remove]
Other links were, indeed, broken.
Others users have found it works but not here, I'm afraid. Pity.
I would file a bug report but the support link takes me to Github and I don't know how to work it.