- por Usuario de Firefox 13717934, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5With RoboForm enabled, the "save password" feature in Firefox is automatically disabled. I contacted RoboForm and they admitted that this was done on purpose. I am very disappointed in their choice.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13713950, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Recently started turning off the firefox's "remember passwords" setting on each FF restart. Annoying to no end and now - useless. Use 1pass.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13649301, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5I have been using Robform for over 10 years but with the latest upgrades to Firefox it has now been rendered an inconvenient and completely useless application. It is quicker to pull up a list of passwords from a secured file than it is to fumble through the menus to get to an "automated" login. What a terrible ending to what was otherwise a very good product. I disabled my automatic renewal this month and have moved on to Lastpass. Lastpass doesn't have all of the features and convenience that Roboform used to, but it is far more convenient and better than resorting to a secured list.
RIP Roboform, 2017.
- por majoreyeswater, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Very Disappointed! Impossible to add a recently changed Password! Absolute pain in the backside! The other thing, is that it is exteremely difficult to add or change an address. Your Product would be good IF it did what it is supposed to? Don't think I will renew!
John Price :(
- por Usuario de Firefox 13594341, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Everytime that there is an update things go wrong. i always resist updating but did so by accident and sure enough they change and ruin things. now you cannot get the bar in the task bar where it used to be and where i want it. its a shame they pay engineers and coders and others to ruin a good product rather than provide additional functions or just leave it alone.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13053713, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Since Siber System changed Roboform about a year ago, it has been unusable on Android as well as Mozilla's Firefox . TOO BAD! It WAS a really great tool.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13562847, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5ii cNT GET ON EVERY TIME I PUT IN A PASSWORD THEY SAY NO GOOD ALREADY BEING USED WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL ABOUT PASSWORDS IS THERE A BIG PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE BREAKING IN HOUSES TO LOOK AT SOME ONES COMPUTER, THAT WHY I BOUGHT THIS PROGRAM BUT EVEN THEY WANT O RUN AROUND ABOUT PASSWORDS
- por Usuario de Firefox 13554891, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Roboform is not working correctly with Firefox
I have used Roboform for many years and it has been very helpful and accurate. I love it to the point that my last renewal was for 3 years. Recently changes in Firefox has rendered it useless for many of my logins. It is not populating the fields for credit card information and not login in the selected webpages. Even when it works it is not efficient. I have to click more times to do what I was able to do with only one or two clicks. I am also having most of the problems reported by other users. Hopefully they will fix the bugs or I will be forced to look for an alternative.