- por Usuario de Firefox 14430176, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5This add-on for RoboForm is unable to be installed. The directions says to click on a button then another one to install this add-on. There are no buttons or the page the buttons are supposed to be on. So what's happening is the 'circle' keeps spinning around and says, "Loading...". Otherwise, when I click on the icon, the page does nothing but go away when I click on anything on it.
It seems like Every RoboForm update has some problem. I'm still waiting to get one that installs flawlessly into Safari and Firefox. I get tired of writing support for help. That said, Support has ALWAYS helped me fix the problem quickly.
Support gets * * * * *.
- por Usuario de Firefox 15169550, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5This is the most convoluted difficult installation I have ever encountered. Directions are missing or unclear. I have spent 2 days trying to get this thing to work. I ran the install but apparently you have to run it twice for it do everything. I shouldn't have to login to every screen every time. If I login to roboform, I should be able to navigate throughout the product without having to reenter my master password. I have tried the tutorials but I can hardly tell the difference between the screen prints and the directions. For me, this is a kludgy disaster. I just tried to go back to the tutorials but they won't display any longer so I can't get any more help.
- por Usuario de Firefox 15025925, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Roboform used to work well. Firefox now blocking "legacy extensions" and new version won't download. I guess it's back to chrome as not having my password manager is a dealbreaker.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14600429, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5I uninstalled it because after i started using it, firefox slowed to a crawl and kept crashing. Now even after I uninstalled it ,It keeps popping up and asking for my master password and wont accept it. I hate to give up and quit using firefox, but it looks like everything on here is the same: It's some of the coolest ideas I have ever heard and looks great. Then works good a couple of days then one problem after another and no support. I think firefox is here before its time. Maybe there needs to be better technology before a person can use it. Literally everything i try on here doesnt work. The Gmail checker works good and thats about it.Maybe it's my computer? Maybe it's me? all I know for sure is it's more trouble than its worth to me at this point, so i will go dig through my computer files for a few hours and hope like hell whatever this thing left behind is marked Roboform or my computer is ruined.
- por Ray, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5my god I have never had so much difficulty signing in, it keeps asking me to install it on the phone and the phone Firefox will not accept that I have signed in anywhere else it is stuffed.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14424803, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5I am having trouble setting up my new computer with Everywhere. It was easy the old way when I could just put the thumb drive in and it would work well.