|User since||August 7, 2013|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
OPEN SOURCE CODEC + suggestion Rated 4 out of 5 stars
Nice, if you could add open source audio codec opus in opus, ogg, , mkv, webm containers.
Suggestion: Add the ability to change the tempo + play a second track to have some basic DJ feature.
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
* individual export email's file name should also have time prefix (currently YYYYMMDD, compare to YYYYMMDDHHMMSS).
REASON: when there are several messages per day, it's important to determine the order.
* NEW feature: export all as a single html WITH attachments either DESC or ASC.
Desire of a export configuration options , when creating the Index.htm:
1/ standardize date to ISO format YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM(:SS), currently YYYY-MM-DD
Very convenient for sorting and no confusion between MM-DD or DD-MM ). Should people like it also DD-MM-YYYY HH:MM or MM-DD-YYYY HH:MM
2/ having the option to generate index in DESCENDING order.
3/ should have an option to add to index:
* cc & cci (sometimes it is very usefull to have this info ready)
* mark when the email as the "important" flag, versus normal
* COUNTER of attachement if > 0