Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
|User since||March 5, 2007|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
1) This is a bloated extension (1.7 MB). Granted it tries to do many things and could potentially replace several other extensions, but still. The company seems to have a higher interest in a fancy GUI than on efficiency and usability (see below).
2) It fails to show the login dialog when I visit a website for which I've saved my userid and password in PrivacySuite. I have to manually click on the toolbar button each time.
3) The GUI is unusable if you've set a Minimum Font Size in Firefox. You can't see all the checkboxes or the OK/Cancel buttons. I need to use a minimum font size because I use 1920 x 1200 resolution.
4) There are no keyboard shortcuts (that I could find) for logging in and filling forms so if you're a fan of mouseless browsing, this extension becomes quite cumbersome.
I was hoping this extension would be a free replacement for tools like AI RoboForm but I think it will require several years before it reaches that level of efficiency and maturity. I'm going to uninstall it and go back to my hodge-podge of other extensions (BetterPrivacy, Ghostery, Secure Login, and I still need to find a good form filler).
This is a very useful extension from one of the most overworked developers in the world!
A few things that could be improved:
1) It only seems to show the current year. At least, the PageUp/PageDown keys and the mouse scrollwheel don't change years.
2) If I'm in month view in August, switch to year view then back to month view, the current month is now January instead of August.
3) The current day is highlighted in the current month and in the previous month. For example, today is 7 August and in year view this day and 7 July are both highlighted.
That's all forgivable because the initial version of this extension is just for the benefit of "showing how to do it" and other developers can improve it.
This is a great extension!
Feature request: After blocking some selected text via the context menu, I wish that the extension would scroll the page to the google result that's just before the one I just removed.
Thank you!This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.5.1).
This extension is exactly what I need. I use another extension called Lightning that adds a "Today Pane" on the right side of Thunderbird (after version 0.7 of Lightning is released), so there is less room on the screen to read my emails. Maximize Message Pane solves this problem because it lets me hide the Folder Pane for certain emails by simply clicking on the toolbar button. Nice.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.9.80).