Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Bump Thunderbird maxVersion to 3.1.*.
* Use toolbar API to remove buttons from the toolbars, don't make assumptions about the internal toolbar workings. This is preparation for changes in toolbar customization in 3.0b2+ (Bug 407725).
* Added translations from Babelzilla.
* Added a default preference for the localized description.
* Added a skin directory and used some CSS to make the height of the view picker closer to that of the searchbox.
2007-06-05: xSearchbar v0.2:
* Added the View->Toolbars->Search Bar menu item.
* Remove the Views and QuickSearch toolbar buttons from the main toolbox palette so it doesn't show up in the Customize window.
2007-06-01: xSearchbar v0.1:
* Initial release v0.1: