Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
About this Add-on
How To Use: Select the text you want to change in the body of the email and right-click for the context menu or use one of the keyboard shortcuts below.
Support: If you find you want me to add something or you find a bug that needs fixed, use my support system at http://www.htdsoftware.com/support
Note: Please do not post bugs or problems in review as I will actively fix them.
2.7 Added Feature
- Added undo functionality. By default CTRL+ALT+Z is used to undo. However, If you want, you can replace the CTRL+Z functionality in the options.
2.6 Added Feature
- Added option to turn on and off shortcut keys
*** The Long AWAITED Update ***
2.5 Added Feature
- ALT+9 = tOGGLE cASE
2.0 Added Features
- Keyboard Shortcuts!
- ALT+1 = Proper case
- ALT+2 = Title Case
- ALT+3 = Title Case (CamelCase)
- ALT+4 = Start Case
- ALT+5 = Start Case (CamelCase)
- ALT+6 = CamelCase
- ALT+7 = UPPER CASE
- ALT+8 = lower case
- Highlighted text stays highlighted after Change!
1.5 Added Features
- Added "Start Case"
- Added "Start Case (CamelCase)"
- Added "CamelCase
- Cleaned up code to be more compatible with newer versions of Thunderbird
If you are looking for the Firefox addon click the link below.