Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Compatibility flags for Firefox 3.6 and Thunderbird 3.0.
* Updated translations: uk-UA, sk-SK.
* Compatibility workaround for FireSomething. (#329)
* Locale updates from babelzilla.org. (#338)
* Users: note that your collapse/do not collapse and text/image settings will be lost when upgrading from 1.x to 2.0.
* Add an option (on by default) to show the menu bar, in full screen mode. (#219)
* Improve theme compatibility. (#192)
* Do not persist width and height of the options dialog, in case it is persisted wrong. (#251)
* Fix proper detection of Firefox version 2.0 vs. 3.0. Fix the list of menu IDs for 3.0. (#128)
* Update translations: hu-HU.
# Fix image mode in Thunderbird.
# Add locales: cz-CZ, fi-FI
# Update locale: hu-HU
* Display mode takes effect immediately, across all windows.
* Default image for image display mode, submitted by bobthecow.
* Bug fix for #24: blank menu in image mode in (Debian) linux.
* Bug fix (from 1.4): Conflict with "Cute Menu" extension, caused missing controls in options window.
* Improve cross FF/TB support, use native extension options window, remove "Tiny Menu..." sub-menu.