Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
About this Add-on
ThunderBrowse is a tabbed browser that supports almost all websites and includes the standard browsing features that you are used to.
- Tabbed browsing support
- Works with GET and POST web forms (you can login to websites using CS Lite or a cookie enabled build of Thunderbird [3.0b3pre]).
- Multimedia plugins support (TB 3.0 and above)
- Language support for English, Dutch, Italian, Swedish, German, Bulgarian, Slovak, Danish, Brazilian, French, Portuguese, Indonesian, Russian, Estonian, Japanese, Romanian and Spanish
- Easy RSS reading, view the page and any links within ThunderBrowse
- URL aliases and search commands for popular websites [flickr, google, wikipedia, yahoo](documentation is in about:commands). You can even create your own!
- Bookmark your favorite sites for easy access
- Extension options for simple customization of your ThunderBrowse install (tbit:options).
- Quick access menu and easy browsing toggler (see http://thunderbrowse.com/statusbar.html)
- Tons of customizable settings
And a whole bunch more!
All the various commands and features in the ThunderBrowse extension can be viewed by typing in "about:commands" [without quotes].
Compatible with Thunderbird, Spicebird and Postbox!
For updates on ThunderBrowse news/development see: http://thunderbrowse.com/thunderblog/
If you like this extension, please feel free to donate at:
You can check out other features (from Mashable, Lifehacker, Download.com and more), awards, and listings of ThunderBrowse here:
The discussion topic on MozillaZine is here:
You can also expand ThunderBrowse's functionality with other optional extensions. Check them out here:
There are options already available for this extension. Please open the extension manager and choose ThunderBrowse and then choose options. A complete explanation of the options can be found here: http://thunderbrowse.com/help/
If you need help, check tbit:faq. It has the most commonly asked questions answered for you. There is a mirror of the FAQ located on the blog as well.
Before you ask for help, check the faq by typing in tbit:faq (or check the blog)
If you can't see ThunderBrowse after you have installed it, press F8 and it will appear.