Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Added possibility to use a different list of Stationery templates for different identities.
* Changed preferences location, from "stationery.*" to "extensions.stationery.*"
* Most important preferences are inlined in addon description page.
* Other preferences are now in the preferences tab, not in the separate preferences window.
* The source editor is now invisible by default! The preference to make it visible back is in both inline options and full options page
Stationery can work in cooperation with the SmartTemplate4 Add-on, to provide an even richer and better experience.
Fixes for MacOS, should be now 100% working on Mac.
* fixed bug which affects Linux users.
* updated pt-PT locale.
* Added support for Reply/Forward buttons in message header bar.
* Extended options related to syntax highlighting.
* New options to specify when Stationery template should be attached.
* New options to control GUI elements related to Stationery.
* Fixed problem with MacOS.
* Fixed CSS and XUL for non-Windows platforms.
Fixed compatibility problem with "Compact Headers" extension.
Now Stationery prevents "Compact Headers" extension from copying Stationery menus,
so "Compact Headers" can't make us look like broken.
But "Stationery" will not work with Reply/Forward buttons in message header bar
if "Compact Headers" extension is installed, because "Compact Headers" replace orginal
buttons with his own copies.
* Other minor fixes.