Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Bug 22295 fixed:(selecting a QuickFolder closes single Message Tab) => now opens a folder view tab
- Bug 22144 fixed: Highlighting not updated when switching Tabs in TB3 - now also selects Category if necessary!
- Bug 22316 fixed: Added Transparency options for toolbar (Personas support!) and tabs (translucently colored, use white for almost complete transparency)
- fixed: Broken Dutch locale leading to crashes for the users of this language
- improved: toggling between flat style and native style tabs
- improved: following external support links in TB3 and SeaMonkey
- Added: New Menu items Help and Support to main popup menu
- Improved: tried to resolve as many name space conflicts as possible by using QF_ prefix for global objects
- added: Shadows option
- added: ca-AD locale (Catalan) by Jordi Benaiges; Improvements to Russian, Italian and Dutch locales.
- bundled all locales into locales.jar
- Fixed crashes in TB2 caused by recent modifications (unnecessary use of let)
- Removed Shadow & Alpha Blending from TB2 as it doesn't support them.
Fixed (TB3): External Support links in Options dialog are now shown in new content Tabs.
More selection improvements for virtual folders (such as search / smart folders)
Added special icons for Junk, Drafts, Outbox and Templates
Since the last versions (1.7, 1.7.2, 1.8, 1.8.1) have not been reviewed due to a bug on AMO's Submit Extension Pages, this release has quite a huge list of fixes. The main enhancements are focused at the users of Thunderbird 3 and Postbox 1.1.
See the complete version history on Mozdev.
fixed bug 21960 icon for inbox not visible in postbox
fixed disabled dropping emails to virtual (search) folders
Other than that - no new functionality was added.
AG fixed slowdown of operations that change the number of Total / Unread emails because QF was updated every time - now done asynchronously with a 1000ms timer.
fixed TB3 folder tree did not scroll to correct position
added new Option: show subfolders in popup menus
added whole / striped tab option and backgrounds
fixed: no more accidental menu popups when customizing toolbars
improved "Change the order of bookmarks " dialog
added scrollbars and animation to "change order of bookmarks" dialog
added Postbox support
open items tweaks in whole tab coloring (active, hover consistency)
* sometimes the colors do not show up on program startup. Any folder modification (e.g. unread/read) or Category selection will make the color appear
* popup menus might close delayed
* Change the order of bookmarks has the wrong height (should be 80% of its parent)
known issues color submenu still has no colors
some minor CSS errors
* added: Compatibility for Tb3.0b3
* fixed: Quickfolders label floats to right when switched on via options dialog
* fixed: warning "QuickFolders is not defined" in quickfolders.js
added: language resource for copy folders to clipboard message
added: colored panels to category screen
- increased width of options window to avoid truncation of italian quickhelp texts
- added language resources for debug items and icon for copy folder to clipboard
- added debug section localization
Leopoldo Saggin has kindly translated QuickFolders to Italian.
Adds icons to bookmarks for known folder types. You can enable this in the aptly named "Pimp my tabs!" tab of the options panel.
Tidied Categories Catalog by adding a separate Ok button
reintroduced Icon into install.rdf
Added in 0.8 (many thanks to Axel Grude):
- You can now reorder the bookmark buttons by just dragging them along the toolbar
- You can compact a folder by right clicking the bookmark button and clicking "Compact folder".
Another small change: the currently selected folder will always be underlined in the quickfolders bar.
The options screen can now also be reached through the "Options" button in the addons list.
There is also a new option (disabled by default) to display the total number of messages in a folder besides the number of unread messages.
This update also fixes a problem which sometimes happened when the user selected a different folder view than "All folders".
- Change the order of the bookmarks: right click on the toolbar itself (not a folder button), and click "change the order of bookmarks"
- Possibility to remove the QuickFolders label from the toolbar (right click the toolbar and click "QuickFolders options")
- Possibility to show the number of unread messages in a folder on the bookmark button (also modifiable through the options dialog)