Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- new option to resize the images too big (thanks to Sebastian for the idea);
- the option button is now present also in the preview window, with automatic reload when some preferences is changed.
- fixed a bug that broke compatibility with older versions of Thunderbird;
- fixed a bug about truncate long headers when one of the header has null value;
- added again the german locale;
- option to align headers;
- rearranged some items in preferences panel;
- added a HR element under the username, when the borders are not there.
- fixed a typo the broke the extension;
- different code for preferences, compliant of A.M.O. policy.
- ability to print more contacts from addressbook with multiple selection;
- possibility to have a custom label before headers;
- fixed some bugs;
- added swedish locale and deleted some others, too incomplete.
- now the extension works also with print of EML files;
- better layout with print selection of messages generated by Outlook;