Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Work around issues with Session Restore
- Win: Tray icon context menu not showing when minimized from close button
- Minor fixes and improvements
- Fix Linux compatibility (11+, thanks to jjk-jacky)
- Fix some minor locale issues
- Better TB integration
- js-ctypes based implementation (restore support with more recent mozilla versions)
- Rebuild to add Firefox 5 compatibility and restore Thunderbird 3.3 compatibility
- Fix crash based on crash-stats
- Firefox 4 on Windows: Fixed minimize-on-close for non-aero browser windows
- Added hy-AM, ro locales
- Updated locales
- Firefox 4.0b compatibility
- Linux (Gnome) support
- Declare compatibility with Instantbird 0.3a1
- Firefox 4 compatibility fixes
- Signed release (Nils Maier)
Version 0.8 requires a mozilla-1.9.2 or later product (Firefox 3.6, Thunderbird 3.1)!
- Fix: in Firefox 3.6 the right click menu wouldn't show up
- Due to popular demand: When using "Instead of closing" then the Window icon menu "Close" action (or double-clicking the icon) and ALT-F4 will also minimize the window instead of closing it.
* More locales from babelzilla.org included
* Fix a crash when restoring windows that got trayed via menu/toolbar button