Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Fixed: hide message pane button does not toggle
Fixed: remove DOM mutation event listeners
Fixed: add prefix to all XUL IDs
* Fixed: header view toolbar buttons are wrong style
* Fixed: menuseparator in folder pane context menu is wrong
Added: hidden option "maxmsgpane.forbid_lmb_on_hdr": MMP does not toggle by left-clicking on the header view if it is set to true. Use middle-clicking instead.
Added: hidden option "maxmsgpane.collapse_ltntoday": MMP collapsed the Lightning's today pane if it is set to true.
Added: update locales
Fixed: Header view is not hidden correctly
Added: Update locales
Changed: the option, "Restore when the folder selection is changed", is moved to the Message Pane tab in option dialog and it is effective regardless the navigation bar is used or not.
Fixed: did not work on saved search folder.
Fixed: Reduce package size
Fixed: TB might crash when the message pane was restore
Add: Update de-DE locales
Fixed: didn't change focus to the message pane when maximize on TB20
Fixed: collapsing attachment view and search box did't work correctly
Fixed: Save session functionality did't work on TB20
* bug fix
* support TB2
* Bug fix: cannot restore message pane from the splitter
* Update locales
* Jump Folder function supports Favorite Folder on TB2.0
* Work with Lightning 0.3
* Show navigation bar when the message pane is maximized
* Save last selected message and restore when TB is restarted
* Change the toolbar buttons to toggle button
* Improve usability of maximization by single-clicking header/splitters
* Don't restore maximization when the folder selection is changed (you can change the behavior from extension's option)
* Add Jump Folder functionality to the Maximize button
* Add hide attachment view option
* Bug fix
* A few improvement of the option dialog
* Restart Thunderbird if the changed settings require restart
* Some bug fixes
* Change strings for the two "Hide" button.
* Bug fix: The "Hide" button is not disabled correctly.
* Add de-DE and da-DK locales.
* Add "Hide" buttons which hide the folder/message pane
* Add "Jump to folder" functionality that changes the folder selection. If the folder pane is collapsed, the functionality is useful.
* Add "Save session" option
* Add locales (fr-FR, es-ES, ru-RU, it-IT)
* Save whether the folder pane is collapsed or not on finishing Thunderbird.
* Save the last selected folder.
* Add de-DE and ru-RU locales.
* Support Thunderbird 184.108.40.206
* Bug fix.
* Add folder pane toggling function
* Add shortcut key for toggling folder pane
* Use splitters to change layout
* Move menu items to View->Layout
* Default settings are changed
* Add "Default" buttons to options dialog
* Change focus to the message pane when the message pane is maximized
* Change focus to the thread pane when restore the message pane.
* Add "Collapse header view" option. (default: OFF)
* Bug fix: Layout may be broken when Thunderbird is restarted.
* i18n (add en-US, ja-JP locale)
* add option "Toggle when header view is clicked"
* nonprintable keys can be used for keyboard shortcut
- function keys, enter key, arrow key etc...
* toggle when threadpane-splitter is double-clicked
* change max and min version
* bug fix
If you use Thunderbird 0.5-1.0+, visit my homepage and get Maximize Message Pane version 0.5.10.
* Add toolbar button
* Maximize when the message is double-clicked
* Maximize when the header view is double-clicked
* Bug fix on wide pane layout
If you use Thunderbird 0.5-1.0+, visit my homepage and get Maximize Message Pane Version 0.4.30.